House now has three lovely ladies to choose from

• Quark
  • 08-17-2019, 04:46 PM
I went to meet one of the new girls today. Her name is Joy and she is indeed a joy to spend time with. Review to follow.

Momo is still there for two more weeks.

And I got a very brief introduction to Jesica. She has a pretty face but she was wearing a loose, long cover so no good idea on her body yet.

Some of you saw her today. Write a review for us.
And post a link to their photos.
  • Quark
  • 08-17-2019, 05:32 PM
Photos are not up yet. Not sure if they are rethinking that or just haven't found time.
Photos now up
Those pics are not even close to being real, at least for Momo
  • Quark
  • 08-18-2019, 08:58 AM
Those pics are not even close to being real, at least for Momo Originally Posted by Diabetes
Momo is not comfortable with images of her. The images are so stylized I think no one will expect them to be of her. They are the standard for the web site.

Jesica's images are of her, but not very revealing. She has a pretty face.

Joy's images; the first two are of her but a few years back. The one of her back side in the mirror is her in the room yesterday. She is thinner today than the old images. Smaller boobs. Still quite lovely in my opinion.
Jesica's reveal some big titties!
Jesica's reveal some big titties! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Nice but appears to be fake
Nice but appears to be fake Originally Posted by cavmen
They're real. Can confirm.
  • Quark
  • 08-18-2019, 03:40 PM
Jesica does have real boobs. Wonderful boobs. I just posted my review. I have now see all three ladies. I canned decide who I like best. I want to see each of them again. This place is wonderful. I can't wait to see who comes when Momo leaves in two weeks.
They're real. Can confirm. Originally Posted by Allenian

Too many fake reviews and handles by the Luxury/House crew....you definitely don't have any credibility yet....
The pix of MOMO def fake since she has a tat on back. Just too much trickery until see other more credible posters co-sign for this place.
Too many fake reviews and handles by the Luxury/House crew....you definitely don't have any credibility yet....
The pix of MOMO def fake since she has a tat on back. Just too much trickery until see other more credible posters co-sign for this place. Originally Posted by txcasper
You can check wether it is true or not.
The pix of MOMO def fake since she has a tat on back. Just too much trickery until see other more credible posters co-sign for this place. Originally Posted by txcasper
Thanks and I agree with you.
It appears that there are at least 3 handles that are promoting and/or fake on this post.
Thanks and I agree with you.
It appears that there are at least 3 handles that are promoting and/or fake on this post. Originally Posted by cavmen
You def have alot of credibility lol

Lets see cavmen you appear out of nowhere in July, post either to discredit other spas or promote blue....HMMMMMMM....and you know so much about it all WOW

Anyone want to guess who Mr Multiple Handle is??????

Its ok i know youre a Barry Manilow man