State: California
Address: LAX hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DFK,squirting, spitting,fisting,deep throat,anal,rimming
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Just below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Very attractive mid-thirties woman, tight body, beautiful face, well proportioned body
Recommendation: Yes
HSL - Need more info on how to reach her.
I emailed the gmail address in the review and promptly received a reply from her agency, ...disappointing
They want a due diligence worse than any bank, talk about know your customer...I wonder how did HSL set it up and what was the donation
Lol. Moving on to next one, then ! Thanks danfun for the info !
  • HSL
  • 08-24-2019, 06:29 PM
Pretty simple process not sure wat u r having trouble with here,but certainly a little more timely than walking into sum whorehouse and getting sum tier 2 or tier 3 whore who fucks 15 guys a day.

I have met with 2 other ladies in the industry and have hung out with them multiple times since, so I have sum solid references for prescreening.

Send the email, get to know 1 or 2 of the admins,spend a little cash and take your time when you meet up, exchange #s,text them occasionally and get to know them. Treat them well, tip them nicely and you will be hanging out in Mexico with some of them too or hitting sum of the rooftop bars in LA with them after a production,all with no additional cash outlay.
  • HSL
  • 08-24-2019, 06:50 PM
  • HSL
  • 08-24-2019, 07:01 PM
HSL - Need more info on how to reach her.
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01

Hope that all helps. Enjoy.
Yes That Helps ! Thanks !!

Originally Posted by HSL
She’s my all time favorite for hard sloppy DT. You my hero HSL!