State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Shower, message, doggie
Hair Length and Color: Medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Really Thick Korean, Good personality
Recommendation: No
While I appreciate the brevity, it’d be lovely to know why not. That’s actually what the ROS is for. It’s meant to describe the session in detail, which allows us to decide whether or not to validate your opinion, with a visit or not.
HotDreamSelect is going down the drain. Shitty rude booker caused that.

That’s what happened when Agency/Studio forgot the loyal people who had been customers for many years and helped with good reviews in the beginning.
Has anyone seen her or know where a review of her might exist?

Thanks!
You can do better with your review. You've been here more than a year. Like Ronin3 mentioned, be a bit more descriptive in your ROS. Nice try to get PA but don't think you will.
Has anyone seen her or know where a review of her might exist?

Thanks! Originally Posted by RalphTerry
Velvet (formerly Cookie) was just in Austin. Anytime a HDS (Dallas) or LanguageOfLoveUS (LOL, Austin) lady appears, check the other local Studio section for intel, to see if she had been at the other location first/previously.

For instance, since Stephani is now at LOL in Austin. I came right here to see if she was in Dallas @ HDS first. I wish the reviewer did a better job explaining why there was a "no" recommendation, though.
I should have stated that I had checked out LOL for anything on Velvet but could not find any reviews.

Still wondering, thanks in advance.
Appears that Austin is getting heads up from us. Where can we find our heads up on HDS?
There is one review of Velvet when she was at LOL, from SquireTuck. You have to go to the second of the two "Encounter Reports - Studio", for Austin.
Velvet (formerly Cookie) was just in Austin. Anytime a HDS (Dallas) or LanguageOfLoveUS (LOL, Austin) lady appears, check the other local Studio section for intel, to see if she had been at the other location first/previously.

For instance, since Stephani is now at LOL in Austin. I came right here to see if she was in Dallas @ HDS first. I wish the reviewer did a better job explaining why there was a "no" recommendation, though. Originally Posted by SecretE
Where was she known as Cookie?
A no is a no
Where was she known as Cookie? Originally Posted by Trey83
With LOL and HDS (and the other groups she is/was a part of).
There is one review of Velvet when she was at LOL, from SquireTuck. You have to go to the second of the two "Encounter Reports - Studio", for Austin. Originally Posted by Cladius
Yes, or do a search on the term "velvet". On the first page.
Appears that Austin is getting heads up from us. Where can we find our heads up on HDS? Originally Posted by cavmen
Sometimes, the ladies go to LOL in Austin first before HDS. Otherwise, you can do a Google search using the photos and, sometimes, you'll get a hit on another "group's" website.