URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/f...191.htm?cat=48
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: Bbbj, DT, cg, rcg, reverse doggy, mish and more
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long curly black hair
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Wow, ridiculous bombshell, tall I’d say 5/10, volleyball softball player build, sexy, sweet, perfect figure for me.
Recommendation: Yes
Whoa! Very beautiful girl.

Although I avoid Eros like the plague, I would make an exception for her, if those pics were how she truly looks.

This woman's listed name is Estephania. Or do you know her as Olivia?

What am I missing? Is there a secret code word, insider information or something?
Maybe she is from Bolivia.
Are those Brazilian or South American on Eros legit? How do we know if they are safe to meet ? Some girls doesn't have any reviews at all
Whoa! Very beautiful girl.

Although I avoid Eros like the plague, I would make an exception for her, if those pics were how she truly looks.

This woman's listed name is Estephania. Or do you know her as Olivia?

What am I missing? Is there a secret code word, insider information or something? Originally Posted by Max_Tubing_Pressure
Lol not missing anything. She’s from Bolivia haha.
Are those Brazilian or South American on Eros legit? How do we know if they are safe to meet ? Some girls doesn't have any reviews at all Originally Posted by henryle123
She is on p411. She is legit for that reason.

Monkey… is her ass real or fake? I hate she shows no ass pics.
I met her. Pretty sure she is 'enhanced' front and back but in my opinion extremely well done. Very nice body overall. By the way, if I read the review correctly, you said she's 5'10? She is more like 5'6" - 5'7".
Are those Brazilian or South American on Eros legit? How do we know if they are safe to meet ? Some girls doesn't have any reviews at all Originally Posted by henryle123
Definitely legit and safe to meet. For South American girls, I like this group more than T7H so far. Much more reliable IMO.
"Estefania"
Definitely legit and safe to meet. For South American girls, I like this group more than T7H so far. Much more reliable IMO. Originally Posted by detour999
Detour I see you seen Fernanda and Julia. Is este just as fine and fit as them? Those girls had perfect asses.
Activities: Bbbj, DT, cg, rcg, reverse doggy, mish and more

Question: what exactly is "Reverse Doggy?"

Is she behind you?

I've never done it....... LOL
LMAO
Spacemonkey has invented a new position after 200,000 years of human sex. Congratulations!
Definitely legit and safe to meet. For South American girls, I like this group more than T7H so far. Much more reliable IMO. Originally Posted by detour999
Out of the 4 who is the hottest? Fernanda, Julia, Estefanía, or Eloah 7th ( just got a text she is in Houston from her scheduler).
LMAO
Spacemonkey has invented a new position after 200,000 years of human sex. Congratulations! Originally Posted by majorjones

I wonder if it looks like when dogs are mating....

...and then the male dog begins ejaculating and the canines cannot separate themselves. And they are essentially ass to ass.

I'm really curious about this 'reverse doggy' position now...

MBP,
Yes that's correct.
Sorry Major, that position has been around a while.