Date: Feb. 5, 2024
Name: Daniela Lucia
Phone: Will provide after you get verified
Email Address: danielaLuciaTX@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P418563
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Richmond and Beltway 8
Activities: DFK, 69, DATY, K9, MISH, COWGIRL.
Hair Length and Color: Long Black beautiful hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is tall, about 5'7" White skin Latina, beautiful face and nice features. Nice long legs and slim body.
Recommendation: Yes
Please put the review on independent providers
Moved from Studio
Thanks for mentioning her face, was wondering. Does she offer Cim with her bbbj ?
I did not ask
I don’t think she does cim. I busted and had to shower again before she gave me another bj. She’s great though can definitely take a pounding
I'm definitely trying to see her, doesn't seem to be super active through p411
I'm definitely trying to see her, doesn't seem to be super active through p411 Originally Posted by shottysam
She (or her handler, from what has been suggested by others) responded to my P411 pre-screening request a while back. Maybe just give it a little time.

I haven’t actually scheduled with her yet but receive texts about her availability or about her friend Diana who is new to the business. P411 says she accepts contact from Basic Plus 5 (or greater).
Hmm.. I haven't heard from Daniela Lucia in a while. I didn't get any text messages about Diana. Did the booker send pictures also?
Hmm.. I haven't heard from Daniela Lucia in a while. I didn't get any text messages about Diana. Did the booker send pictures also? Originally Posted by detour999
I received the text over a week ago. They said to text if I wanted photos but I didn’t reply.