Encounter: KoriiBanx is a hot little spinner MILF!

Date: 08/10/2018
Name: KoriiBanx
User ID:: 455208
Phone: 214-758-9972
Email Address: KoriiBanx@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=455208 https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...367&highlight=
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas Market Hall Area
Activities: LFK, DFK, Hugs, Breast play, FIP, FIA, DATY, DATO, 69, DT, BBBJ, MPCFS, POV VIDEO, SHOWER TOGETHER
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Caucasian/Native American Mix, Perky nipples. Spinner body. Bare pussy and starfish. Fresh and clean, eager to please. Reminds me of Thandi Newton from Westworld.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review and visuals there.
Very nice! Thanks for the review and great pics.
she's cute & willing, it seems. time to reach out.
Nice pix. Thank you but on a side note, Eccie is OK with raw pix now? Shheesh, them rules keep changing quicker than the colors of a chameleon..lol
Nice
Nice review and great meat! I have her on my TD list for sure!
As described in review by MP, her communication and sense of timing is horrible and seems pretty scattered for some reason. Love the look and seems to have fun attitude but way too many choices and hours in the day to wait around for hours when an appointment has been made. And no way would I book a room for any of the ladies and no way would I check in with them or give them dollars ahead of time. No session is worth that risk and even Motel 6 has cameras in the lobby and front desk.
Glad things went well for you MP and she came through in the end. I do think she seems to be a sweet lady, just needs to get her act together and decide what she wants.
Beautiful Review MP !! Great pics !! Thanks Buddy !!

• Coc
  • 08-20-2018, 05:34 PM
Great review MP!!!
Excellent work, MP! She is beautiful and super fun. Thanks for sharing!
Nice find ) thanks for the review ..I would have like to seen her . but after there set up dates she was a NCNS tonight again )
Woah dude! You upped your game with that!