General Clark reveals that Daesh is an Israeli project

I might be interested (or not) to watch your video if you explain which general Clark you're talking about, what is Daesh (is that an acronym?), or why I should care.
I hope it's not "The General Clark" ... pundit and NATO reject.

"The group's Arabic name is transliterated as ad-Dawlah al-Islāmīyah fī al-‘Irāq wash-Shām leading to the Arabic acronym Da‘ish or DAESH (Arabic pronunciation: daːʕeʃ).[26]The name is also commonly translated as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS /ˈaɪsɪs/).[26"

I don't like Wiki, but it's fast.
I can look all that stuff up but we shouldn't have to. The only general Clark I can think of is Wesley from Bosnia where he wanted to fire on Russian troops.
The only general Clark I can think of is Wesley from Bosnia where he wanted to fire on Russian troops. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Susan Rice has to look it up. Why can't you!

Yea. That's "The General Clark" ... He reminds me of Mark Fuhrman of O.J. Simpson fame when he comes on to offer his opinions. Both may be superb in their resume ... but one "oh, shit" erases a lot of "atta boys"!
Then why should we care...
Then why should we care... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Don't.
Susan Rice has to look it up. Why can't you!

Yea. That's "The General Clark" ... He reminds me of Mark Fuhrman of O.J. Simpson fame when he comes on to offer his opinions. Both may be superb in their resume ... but one "oh, shit" erases a lot of "atta boys"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I won't. Since you don't really make a case for it.
I won't. Since you don't really make a case for it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Oh, you're just stalking. I get it.
Oh, you're just stalking. I get it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're so far away from getting it
What are we talking about. That link doesn't work.
What are we talking about. That link doesn't work. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Link doesn't work, whirlyturd's brain doesn't work, I'm detecting a pattern...