cheap bed

After reading more than one review as of late, that the bed!!!! Well was not up to the task at hand. And have to think "made in china". And I have had this problem before myself.

So Thinking(never safe) I could start a made in USA bed fram Co.

Need Ideas for the name of company.

But the name of the top line bed is all ready in my mind.

"The Provider"
A wood Peg & Beam bed Queen and King. Guaranteed to take up to 3 pairs in sync. Please keep the cam on. I got to see the proof, in person with provider/s at incall. Also a demo may be needed. For full refund or replacement or repair. thank you

No guarantee on the building damage from bed or bed and use of.
For the Agency or the Indy lady that likes to keep other Indys near by for duo's.
"The Condo" Building permit is your problem to get.

To work for company willing to learn or all ready know Peg & Beam Barn building skills.
Must be single or understand SO.
mmm this went over like a lead balloon.

How about a heavy duty canopy, made with option for mirrors, swing, and or stripper pole. From 4 by 4's and 2 by 4's. Lap construction with carriage bolts
How about a heavy duty canopy, made with option for mirrors, swing, and or stripper pole. From 4 by 4's and 2 by 4's. Lap construction with carriage bolts Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

So.....you gonna send in a picture of your bed or not?
Got to make one first
What I want is a frame that's QUIET. Any squeaking and groaning should come from the occupants! :-)
What I want is a frame that's QUIET. Any squeaking and groaning should come from the occupants! :-) Originally Posted by HlavinKitheri
I just want one that does not fall down when in use by two or more that are not