Reviews

Would like to write a review on a provider I saw in early December. Is there a time limit to write one. Also I accidentally created a duplicate review for a provider this past week. Could you delete one. Thanks
  • Mokoa
  • 02-01-2017, 07:03 PM
There is no time limit to post a review. There is a time limit for receiving credit. The review must be posted within 30 days of the visit to be eligible for Premium Access credit.

The duplicate review has been taken care of.
well how do we get credit? i wrote a review and i dont see it on the provider's showcase as one of the listed eccie reviews?
  • Mokoa
  • 02-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Did you post your review in the following manner?

To submit a review use the button at the top of the appropriate review forum in the city where the visit took place. You will be presented with a form to fill out. Fill out all items in the form. Click on the Submit button at the bottom to post it when you are done.

Important! You may want to first compose the ROS part of the review offline in Notepad or Word or something else similar. Then when you go online to post the review copy and paste the composed ROS.
I ask because your review is appearing as a plain thread, not a review thread. That would explain the behavior you are seeing.
Did you post your review in the following manner?

I ask because your review is appearing as a plain thread, not a review thread. That would explain the behavior you are seeing. Originally Posted by Mokoa
You have solved n00dle's mystery. He wrote it out rather than clicking the New Review button in the Indy Provider Review forum. Somebody toss Mokoa a Scooby Snack for solving the mystery. lol

+1 Mokoa
That Mokoa is one smart cookie.
That Mokoa is one smart cookie. Originally Posted by Txsunman
Why he's just a regular Dick Tracy!

SF