misspelled my email address in profile

sorry for the inconvenience but i misspelled my email address that is in my contact section on my profile and would like to fix it but i for whatever reason cant seem to do it, or find where it will allow me to change it.. it was spelled danigettintoit2017@gmail.com and it is really spelled dannygettintoit2017@gmail.com can you please help me to fix this please and thank you very much!!

Sincerely,
DaniRae
  • Mokoa
  • 02-03-2017, 09:53 PM
This you can do yourself.

Changing email and/or password
  1. Go to the User CP link in the Main Menu on the left of this page.
  2. Go to the Edit Your Details link on the left
  3. In the Email & Password section, click on the Edit Email & Password button.
  4. Enter your changes then click on the Save Changes button.
  5. You will receive an email from the system that has instructions on how to confirm the changes you made. It is very important that you follow those instructions exactly. Failure to do so will result in the system not allowing you to do anything but read and write PM's.
[QUOTE=Mokoa;1059149491]This you can do yourself.

Changing email and/or password
  1. Go to the User CP link in the Main Menu on the left of this page.
  2. Go to the Edit Your Details link on the left
  3. In the Email & Password section, click on the Edit Email & Password button.
  4. Enter your changes then click on the Save Changes button.
  5. You will receive an email from the system that has instructions on how to confirm the changes you made. It is very important that you follow those instructions exactly. Failure to do so will result in the system not allowing you to do anything but read and write PM's.
[/QU
Thank you!