Encounter: Had a visit with Bunny @ Pearls. There is a reason why she is SO popular!!!!

Date: Sept. 15
Name: Bunny
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TUMA, FUMA, ACG, TS, BBJ, Russian
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: MILF with enhanced C cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Aaaar, she may just be my next voyage
Aye, CBB, plot your course and set sail to discover THE Pearl of Asia. But navigate carefully lest your body, mind, soul and wallet be the ones to be pillaged and plundered by the Siren of the Sea.
Lol. I don't recall Bunny. I have about 3 or 4 Ladies I want to see lol. Maybe I should treat myself to an Amp-cation next time I'm in town.
Bunny is on my list.
Lol. I don't recall Bunny. I have about 3 or 4 Ladies I want to see lol. Maybe I should treat myself to an Amp-cation next time I'm in town.
Bunny is on my list. Originally Posted by Tanky9999
Call ahead if you're going to. She's a very popular girl and gets really busy fast.
Call ahead if you're going to. She's a very popular girl and gets really busy fast. Originally Posted by twitch760
I second that motion. She is busy for a reason
She said she is not that busy but also is not working full shifts, but every guy wants to see her at exactly the same hour.

I'll be back next week. Hope she's still around then. I seem to keep missing her whenever I'm in town.
Probably lunchtime and drivetime home lol.
Bunny is popular for a reason.
Bunny is popular for a reason. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
It's that freaking sculpture of a pussy she has between her legs. Those lips are perfect and that clit of hers begs to be sucked on.
I imagine lunch breaks are very popular
hey guys, is Bunny same Bunny from NYNY, Bali, and 10 other AMP?
hey guys, is Bunny same Bunny from NYNY, Bali, and 10 other AMP? Originally Posted by freedom3542
Yes, skinny Korean girl with big bolt ons. Very good service.
Thanks Twitch