Physical Description: 5”2’ 135lb solid c’s
Recommendation: Yes
  • lam_
  • 09-01-2022, 12:21 PM
Don't think she takes new clients.
Texted her several times never got response
Roman isn't new to Nina.
Maybe. I don’t know if she does.
That's funny since Nina not work now and phone number changed. She will not see ANYONE. She is 100% legit.
That's funny since Nina not work now and phone number changed. She will not see ANYONE. She is 100% legit. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
“Grandfathered in “
  • slap
  • 09-02-2022, 10:28 AM
I tried to see her the other day. She replied she doesn’t remember me even though I’ve seen her several times

• av8tr
  • 09-02-2022, 12:37 PM
Roman,
Nina says she has not seen anyone in 2 months.
Hmmmmmm....��
Roman,
Nina says she has not seen anyone in 2 months. Originally Posted by av8tr
She also says she’s 35
I know for personal reasons that Nina has not seen anyone for over 2 months, and anyone on this board that claims to have seen her...you get my drift
I know for personal reasons that Nina has not seen anyone for over 2 months, and anyone on this board that claims to have seen her...you get my drift Originally Posted by MYQUEST
She told me about you. I didn’t believe her. Now I do. Get my drift
Myquest, are you like her manager, handler, pimp, once married or dated her? I mean, seems like every time her name pops up on this board, you’re there chiming in on the thread. Just curious.
Sorry for the bump. But is she still around? I used to see her weekly and moved for awhile. She doesn’t answer anymore. Maybe I’m just unlucky
  • mphil
  • 05-23-2023, 07:31 AM
Nope, she told me she was going back to Thailand. That was mid 2022. There is definitely a market for another provider in that space.
1) Professional massage
2) Really good L1 or L2