City: Denton
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: Lomi lomi , hjtc
Hair Length and Color: Black pulled up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Slender woman, wore a mask over her mouth but not nose, looks younger than the 50+ woman that are at these places.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review
Your welcome. Why does the guy above you have a blank space there?
Your welcome. Why does the guy above you have a blank space there? Originally Posted by 2balls75
He’s replying in private because he’s referring to the ROS. When you get premium you’ll be able to see it.
Ok, thank you sir
Even without premium yet you should be able to see private tags on your own review.
Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Yes sir, my first time there so I didn’t know if I would get anything. She was friendly the whole time and I didn’t feel rushed. Then her ending made me a happy man.

ntxguy- I couldn’t see anything, I’m able to now. Super Moderator Soulman gave me access. Hope to learn a lot here from you pros
I had lomi lomi at L&L Hawaiian barbeque recently, very yummy with spam musubi ;-)
Nice review new dude. I love reading stories from the new guys instead of the same old tired ones. Just keep it real tho.

Originally Posted by smooth-tx
Update: Just had my second visit to this place, no need to review again. It was pretty much the same, got the same girl. Only difference today was I got OTCNE and SE and she didn’t wear a mask. She did a nice, slow L1 and FIA which was new. Thank god her finger was oiled up. Again said no to L2 and boom boom. The T Shower was very thorough again which I liked.