How much of a red flag is it if a provider doesn't ask for screening info?

some women get a little too personal with the screening tho... wanting my ID, work info, work number, drivers license, etc all at once is way overboard, im sorry. there is such a thing as being "too safe". im willing to share an ID with important info blacked out and thats it. you are not going to get info on where i work.
I’m always weary of that as well, as I still have yet to be a reference on here. I would say to move on to the next one if you aren’t comfortable with giving so much info out.
some women get a little too personal with the screening tho... wanting my ID, work info, work number, drivers license, etc all at once is way overboard, im sorry. there is such a thing as being "too safe". im willing to share an ID with important info blacked out and thats it. you are not going to get info on where i work. Originally Posted by Ballistixz
I think once your established, asking for all that is a little. overboard. The basic things are needed, but for the most part once the ladies see and check with who a gent has seen in the past it’s enough to know if he is safe. But for a newbie with no references and no history, all that info is a must for a provider to be able to do a safe screening.
If she has a lot of good reviews, and I have enough reviews that she doesn't need my photo ID, and we communicate thru Eccie, I think that's enough. Or she can get in touch with some of the girls I have been with. Just look at my reviews.
If she is new or I was new to Eccie, I'd want her to screen..And I wouldn't attempt to go on a date unless a good verified hobbyist has reviewed her.
It's simple.
Newbie's have the hardest time on either side.
I always say if a provider Dosent care about her Own safety then why im the hell would she care about yours....
I just like to screen, for my safety... If the guy cooperates it is awesome, but if I have to pull teeth to get info. I just won't see him.
And for the fellas if she doesn't screen you then be weary...

"An ounce of prevention, is worth a pound of cure"...

M.M.
Its as much of a red flag as you want it to be.
Intuition, man. Sure, screening makes everything ‘easy’. Sometimes they don’t know. I’ve seen plenty of girls that didn’t screen. Went in (cautiously), had a good time, and guess what else...educated her a little bit. Hey, maybe next time you should probably do this or that, or be careful here or there. So on and forth.

Sometimes you gotta be the first guy they see...or maybe the first nice guy they see. Better you (assuming you’re a gentleman) than some douche who’s gonna rip her off or hurt her or something.

How many of you ladies, thinking back to your first couple of encounters compared to now, think to yourself, damn, I can’t believe I got away with doing this or that?

If you were lucky, you had a guy like me who smoothed the path for you a lil bit there.
Where do i post bad and disrespectful client's under..with threating remarks??
For me, its a must that she proceeds with caution. It lets me know that she has some type of standard, and handles herself like a businesswoman.