Encounter: Consistent in Cartersville

User ID: -
Date: 8/28/2023
Name: Marie (I think is what it sounded like)
Phone: (770) 334-8602
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Cartersville
State: Georgia
Address: GA20 North off I75
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: TS, Massage, see ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice girl next store, not fat but not overly thin with handful top and bottom, nice curves comparatively. Very cute face and smile with bright eyes. Maybe 5’2”.
Recommendation: Yes
There are some super stars there
I've never done an AMP visit but this sounds good. Apologize for the newb questions, but how much for the door fee, and how much was the extra donation and how did you settle on an amount since it was after the fact?
I've never done an AMP visit but this sounds good. Apologize for the newb questions, but how much for the door fee, and how much was the extra donation and how did you settle on an amount since it was after the fact? Originally Posted by LikeThemAll
Normal door fees are 50-80 depending on where you go. The extras are 80-160 depending on what you are looking for
  • rico7
  • 09-14-2023, 06:08 AM
I pass through Atlanta occasionally and usually make a stop at lkatl (haven't been to KBP yet), and used to visit EAA back in the day. I haven't been to an amp in the ATL because of the generally poor reviews I read here and other sites, However, from what I've seen over time "consistency" at Seven appears to be a good bet. Is CBJ vs BBBJ a function of the individual girl in the rotation? I'd gladly tip for extras if that's an option. I'd probably stay with an agency if only CBJ is available. Thanks.
Bbbj is very rare…even with tip. Better chance of them eating your ass raw Vs your pecker
  • rico7
  • 09-17-2023, 04:27 PM
Bbbj is very rare…even with tip. Better chance of them eating your ass raw Vs your pecker Originally Posted by Pubman
Appreciate the response, thanks. Just knowing I might find a gal willing to engage in a round of enthusiastic TUMA is almost enough to get me through the door...