User ID: -
Date: 4-19-24
Name: Lexi
Phone: 720-937-9279
Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: Tryst
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Apartment complex on the east side of Springfield.
Activities: Hugs, cuddling, much dfk, daty, bbbj several times, convo
Hair Length and Color: black below the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: guessing about 5' 4" and 135 to 140 lbs. nice smooth skin and good teeth not to mention large titis.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for us old Gummers. Glad you enjoyed yourself.
  • cboat
  • 04-24-2024, 11:53 AM
Thanks for us old Gummers. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Thanks Chief, some of us "old gummers" have a want to that exceeds our can do anymore, but we still enjoy what we can.
She is one amazing good time. My opinion she is probably one of the best GFE in SW Missouri.
  • cboat
  • 04-24-2024, 05:06 PM
I agree, just wish I still had the energy to enjoy all she has to offer.
Well it hard for me to believe anything anybody says about this provider. Because of my own experience with her. She has blown me off twice in the past 6 months. And even lied about blowing me off. SMH. I should have learned after the first time, I normally don't give people a second chance. But I did on someones recommendations that I wouldn't regret it. Well I do regret it. Plus after reading other reviews about her from other guys on other sites even seems to be common practice for her. And from my understanding she has a sugar daddy that she caters too. So apparently she doesn't need any of us anyway. I wouldn't try it again if she paid me.
  • cboat
  • 04-26-2024, 06:41 AM
Apparently there may be another Lexi operating in Joplin. There is a recent review which does not match the Lexi I saw.
Well it hard for me to believe anything anybody says about this provider. Because of my own experience with her. She has blown me off twice in the past 6 months. And even lied about blowing me off. SMH. I should have learned after the first time, I normally don't give people a second chance. But I did on someones recommendations that I wouldn't regret it. Well I do regret it. Plus after reading other reviews about her from other guys on other sites even seems to be common practice for her. And from my understanding she has a sugar daddy that she caters too. So apparently she doesn't need any of us anyway. I wouldn't try it again if she paid me. Originally Posted by hillbillyj8232
So witch one you referring to the in Springfield or the one in Joplin
The one I'm referring to is the one in Springfield the one that was reviewed in this thread.
Hillbilly all i can tell you
is have had those same experiences with other providers. Her i haven't tried yet
Well Cat, if you ever deciding try to get a hold of her, I wish you better luck than I've had. Lol. I hear she's amazing. If you ever can get an appointment with her and decide not to blow you off at the last minute �� with a BS excuse twice, and get her away from her sugar daddy apparently lol