Don't you hate it when !!!!

Your provider goes MIA just before the date .....
  • pxmcc
  • 10-07-2017, 12:22 AM
yes. lol
Fuck yeah!
In Houston? I thought only the clients did that around here!
in most cases someone bought her out. I used to do shit like that so I know. "That other dude coming? ohh really I got his donation in my wallet". Or "cancel your appointments and spend the day with me. I got you." lol
That's fine. But a courtesy text would be fine. Not letting the client sit in limbo. Bad business !!
That's fine. But a courtesy text would be fine. Not letting the client sit in limbo. Bad business !! Originally Posted by Captain_jack
+100 make up any old lie just dont leave me hanging. Tell her that was a fuck girl move. Dont stay silent about it. Text or call her ass directly and tell her.
Especially hate it when you set it up for 3-4 days, buy the outfit you want her to wear and get a bottle of wine just before. Then just 2 hours before t time you text to confirm and get "can't make it." I don't need an explanation but as soon as you know know you can't make it, one text is all.

"This forum requires that you wait 420 seconds between posts. Please try again in 62 seconds."
Whos the provider
Whos the provider Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Not going to put her on blast but others have done the same.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-07-2017, 03:38 PM
^^ Put her on blast.
Not going to put her on blast but others have done the same. Originally Posted by Captain_jack
Then what's the point of crying on a thread ?

Don't make threads crying when whores do shit but you don't have enough balls to speak up & warn others..
Then what's the point of crying on a thread ?

Don't make threads crying when whores do shit but you don't have enough balls to speak up & warn others.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Settle down whore.

People fuck up. It happens. It's how you fix it that matters .... let's see how it's gets fixed. Just like SC said .....
  • pxmcc
  • 10-08-2017, 12:55 AM
^^Tell that bitch she better fix that shit right uitb or she's going up on blast over the damn pa...
The OP probably still has hopes of seeing her that's why he didn't name her. I hope she makes it up because that's just good business.
The same happened to me last week and I still haven't got an excuse or bullshit lie about what happened. Luckily I had a plan B since I've had dealings with her before and she has a history of poor TCB.