Favorite Fantasies

This board has become so boring since the 300 second rule, even before that it was boring.

So just to spice things up I would like anyone to describe your favorite recurring fantasy, and maybe some examples of how you made it come true.

Here is my little fantasy, I made it come true with Rosemary and with traveling Asian provider named Helena. It only works with fairly young and slender women.

I pretend that I am a young man again and picking up my girl on a first date. She is wearing a little top with no bra and a skirt. We get on the couch and start kissing and passionately making out. My hands are rubbing all over, they slowly travel up her legs and then I see she has no panties. My new girlfriend is a slut ! I rub her while we make out and before long we have oral on the couch, then it's to the bed for a good fucking, and she never even takes off her skirt.

It's not much of a fantasy I know, but it is one that always gets excited. Let's hear yours.
I wonder what it would be like to have sex with or as an Angel. I guess I will find out when I get to heaven. other than that I fantasize about creamping a racist white girl living in a trailer park on top of her confedrate flag bed sheets. Her neighbors hear the moans of fuck me harder "negro" and then they surround the trailer with tiki torches, lynch rope, with tar with feathers...I finish shooting my load in her and I can hear the KKK saying come out "negro" come out "sissy lips" we gonsta kill yer. The white girl runs out and lies about being raped so that they dont stone her to death. I can hear the KKK scheming of ways to kill and quarter me. So I clean my dick off of that white girls cum, take a sip of my special brew Obama 44 Henessy, finish the "Cigar", fix me a ham sandwich from her dirty ass fridge...and then tell my would be assassins that I'm coming out.

I either wake up from my dream or I come out with my sword and shield and wipe out the 80% of the KKK similar to how Achilles single-handedly wiped out the Trojans on the beach of Troy. I spare the remaining 20% of the KKK so that they can live to tell the story of SC. On my way out I jump on a horse , grab the ratchet white girl and we ride out in the sunset like Django.

PS: I have fucked a racist white girl raw but she wasnt trailer trash. I felt it was important that when she gets old and close to death she can flash back to that summer when "SC" nutted in her over and over and over again while her racist family never knew.
Nice story, BroomHilda.... but this is what I think of when I continually witness your token "negro with a racist chip on his shoulder" infusions of verbal bigoted diarrhea..

Call it wishful thinking (or a "fantasy" to be in compliance)

I wonder what it would be like to have sex with or as an Angel. I guess I will find out when I get to heaven. other than that I fantasize about creamping a racist white girl living in a trailer park on top of her confedrate flag bed sheets. Her neighbors hear the moans of fuck me harder "negro" and then they surround the trailer with tiki torches, lynch rope, with tar with feathers...I finish shooting my load in her and I can hear the KKK saying come out "negro" come out "sissy lips" we gonsta kill yer. The white girl runs out and lies about being raped so that they dont stone her to death. I can hear the KKK scheming of ways to kill and quarter me. So I clean my dick off of that white girls cum, take a sip of my special brew Obama 44 Henessy, finish the "Cigar", fix me a ham sandwich from her dirty ass fridge...and then tell my would be assassins that I'm coming out.

I either wake up from my dream or I come out with my sword and shield and wipe out the 80% of the KKK similar to how Achilles single-handedly wiped out the Trojans on the beach of Troy. I spare the remaining 20% of the KKK so that they can live to tell the story of SC. On my way out I jump on a horse , grab the ratchet white girl and we ride out in the sunset like Django.

PS: I have fucked a racist white girl raw but she wasnt trailer trash. I felt it was important that when she gets old and close to death she can flash back to that summer when "SC" nutted in her over and over and over again while her racist family never knew. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Ok so what if I posted something like this about black people? Really?
Ok so what if I posted something like this about black people? Really? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Are you part of the KKK? or racist? If not why does this offend you?

I said nothing about white people in general. I was very specific in who I was ferring to. Dont expose yourself sweetie. LOL and for the record post what you like I'm sure I'd enjoy the read with the diabolical and twisted mind I possess. ;-)

If you are part of the KKK hit me up so we can recreate that fantasy scene. ;-)
Anyone who knows me knows I am not racist at all.

But you are.

And no, I am not posting anything like what you posted. I am not going to succumb to your race baiting. I am not going back and forth with you. I have more class than that.

I didn't really know why so many people on this board didn't like you, but now I see why. I am putting you on ignore.
And back to the real subject at hand, I have always had older man fantasies.

I used to work for a man that was twice my age. I had the biggest crush on him. I used to find excuses just to go into his office and talk to him, and made sure I wore something revealing to tease him. I would beg him to pour me a glass of scotch, and then I would pretend I was drunk even though I wasn't and then throw myself at him. When he would decline I would tease him worse and beg him to spank my bare ass for being naughty.

I teased the heck out of this old guy until he finally broke down and gave me the D. I remember I sucked the life out of him, and he asked me if I was ever going to come up for air.

Good times.
Katie...I am that man
Anyone who knows me knows I am not racist at all.

But you are.

And no, I am not posting anything like what you posted. I am not going to succumb to your race baiting. I am not going back and forth with you. I have more class than that.

I didn't really know why so many people on this board didn't like you, but now I see why. I am putting you on ignore. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Lol dont you just love the good hearted people who get offended at a fantasy making fun of the KKK. Should a muslim get offended if I make fun of ISIS?

Silly rabbit put me on ignore? lol...remember you responded to me I would have never known who you were. Point is you're clearly not a critical thinker what-so-ever so you had no business even responding to me.

but I get it..you're trying to gin up business off of SC. no worries you wont be the first one to try that. Just use my unpopularity with the board rascists to create a business opportunity for yourself by showing them you dislike SC as well. lol fact I dont blame you. Fleece those idiots but give me my cut. ;-)
SissyLips is definitely is a dumb mofo racist with daddy issues.

Pretty much every chance he gets he will play that card.....

First America needs to pay back what it owes. I have slave blood in me and so I want my 1000 acres and 10 commercial grade John Deere tracktors. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

It almost sounds like Sheila Jackson Lee.

"Two Vietnams, east and west"

"I stand here before you, a freed slave"

etc....

His "spin cycles" are especially sad when he thinks that diluting his issues by deflecting your attention elsewhere will make people forget how much of a racist pissant he actually is. It is people just like him is what keeps racism alive in this country and as long as they continue, will not let our country "move forward" and instead continue to live in the past based on what other people previously did in those times, unfortunately.

Back on topic tho... it would be a favorite fantasy to give his sorry ass a "what for" like his daddy should have done back behind the wood shed....
again....

Lol dont you just love the good hearted people who get offended at a fantasy making fun of the murderous KKK. Should a muslim get offended if I make fun of the murderous ISIS?
Back on topic tho... it would be a favorite fantasy to give his sorry ass a "what for" like his daddy should have done back behind the wood shed.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Now the 2nd part of the OP's question or comment was what have you done or willing to do to make that fantasy a reality?

? you bout det life?
Now the 2nd part of the OP's question or comment was what have you done or willing to do to make that fantasy a reality?

? you bout det life? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you gone bait, at least do it the without twisting it

"and maybe some examples of how you made it come true." is what OP said.

He said nothing about "willing to do"

I've offered before, but you backed out like a chicken shit. Remember?

I've offered before, but you backed out like a chicken shit. Remember? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
you did? ok make me an offer here and now.
Listen girl, Ima not gonna do the back and forth with your racist ass A G A I N .... it's quite clear you were then, and are now, more interested in the "bait game" bullshit. Besides, you got people who do that for you remember?

Queenie, you aren't the only one with a diabolical and twisted mind....