Who else...

...got sent to the noPosting timeout corner?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-13-2017, 07:49 PM
I got it in co-ed. Said no more than 20 posts in 7 days in that forum. should just be a no-trolling, no rudeness rule (enforced) instead of all these weird timing/post limits rules they're doing, imo. i get the rationale, but they're throwing out the baby with the bath water..
I got it in co-ed. Said no more than 20 posts in 7 days in that forum. should just be a no-trolling, no rudeness rule (enforced) instead of all these weird timing/post limits rules they're doing....... Originally Posted by pxmcc

Bingo................

I got it in co-ed. Said no more than 20 posts in 7 days in that forum. should just be a no-trolling, no rudeness rule (enforced) instead of all these weird timing/post limits rules they're doing, imo. i get the rationale, but they're throwing out the baby with the bath water.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I call BS on that. You have more than 20 posts in the last 7 days in Coed...
  • pxmcc
  • 10-13-2017, 10:03 PM
I call BS on that. You have more than 20 posts in the last 7 days in Coed... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'm just quoting what the message said. Maybe it miscounted lol. Don't shoot the messenger...

What was your message that I can call bs on? ha ha. "You have posted 4 times this month"...
  • pxmcc
  • 10-13-2017, 11:31 PM
^^ you said you got a message. what did it say? i told you what mine said.
I call BS on that. You have more than 20 posts in the last 7 days in Coed... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
the posts were made before the script enacted.
It's what pmxcc said...... it's just to slow down certain responses....... It effects everyone....

even me..........

the posts were made before the script enacted. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
When exactly was the script enacted then? It didnt give any other "advance warning" (indicating that X number of posts were made).