BEING CIRCUMSIZED OR NOT

TO THE MEN:
Does it make a difference if you are circumcised or not when it comes to the "fit" of a condom. As in possible slip offs...? if being not circumcised plays a big part of the condom possibly slipping off due to the skin??? Maybe its harder to keep on?
I don't think either man can answer that question. Normally you get clipped right after birth

Probably some guy coming up with an excuse to bareback you
I've played with many uncircumcised fellows and used the necessary condoms. Nothing ever "slipped off," and nobody ever mentioned a problem or any discomfort. I carry a variety as brand and fit factor in; different covers for different lovers!

Interesting thread. Circumcision is the world's oldest surgical procedure, so a fitting topic for discussion on a board devoted to the oldest profession. Despite the fact that it's widespread in the good ol' USA, it's estimated that only 1/3rd of the Earth's male population has been cut.

However, while many experts argue the health benefits, it's on the decline in America, too: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/circumc...ng-study-says/
when you pull back the foreskin then it is just like any other

reason for slipping would be excess lube or baby oil
No diff. Ijs
I'm uncut and it makes zero difference.
Should be no issues, the only concern for uncircumcised men and this is for all providers to know, you have to be careful when giving a cbj. Too much pressure with a cover on can cause sharp sting or can even cause it to tear the banjo string on a dick head if not wet enough when you have a cover that’s pulling down on a uncircumcised penis. But once it’s wet enough everything is is good to go.
Read if you are uncircumcised the hj feels better.
That aint true
Should be no issues, the only concern for uncircumcised men and this is for all providers to know, you have to be careful when giving a cbj. Too much pressure with a cover on can cause sharp sting or can even cause it to tear the banjo string on a dick head if not wet enough when you have a cover that’s pulling down on a uncircumcised penis. But once it’s wet enough everything is is good to go. Originally Posted by Charhold
That aint true
That aint true Originally Posted by FrankGT
Let me ask you.. have you ever had your banjo string torn?
Let me ask you.. have you ever had your banjo string torn? Originally Posted by Charhold
I can answer that: yes. And it fucking hurts and it’s fucking scary! I got myself circumcised after that, and I am very happy that I did.

As to the original question - the fit of condoms over cut and uncut - as someone who has experienced both situations, there’s no difference. If your cover comes off, don’t blame your foreskin (or lack thereof), because that’s not it.
TO THE MEN:
Does it make a difference if you are circumcised or not when it comes to the "fit" of a condom. As in possible slip offs...? if being not circumcised plays a big part of the condom possibly slipping off due to the skin??? Maybe its harder to keep on? Originally Posted by SexyPersian
Did a guy actually tell you this ?
I can answer that: yes. And it fucking hurts and it’s fucking scary! I got myself circumcised after that, and I am very happy that I did.

As to the original question - the fit of condoms over cut and uncut - as someone who has experienced both situations, there’s no difference. If your cover comes off, don’t blame your foreskin (or lack thereof), because that’s not it. Originally Posted by Snorwood
Was the procedure painful during and after? & how much is it to get done?
Was the procedure painful during and after? & how much is it to get done? Originally Posted by Charhold
http://www.gentlecircumcision.com/6-...-circumcision/