Puddyinyourhand Clean your box

So I can send last response its full..
Its full cause he sent me 20 messages today. Well he did come to see me 2 hours late, and called from a pay phone sooo.... Till next time. Actually he seemed like a sweet guy, in need of a hobby phone....
I thought this was going to be another hygiene thread....
They STILL have pay phones?! Did he take a taxi too.
Tff
Its full cause he sent me 20 messages today. Well he did come to see me 2 hours late, and called from a pay phone sooo.... Till next time. Actually he seemed like a sweet guy, in need of a hobby phone.... Originally Posted by bustyamy
He must have been on a real budget, scraping the hobby barrel (no pun intended), or both.
Its full cause he sent me 20 messages today. Well he did come to see me 2 hours late, and called from a pay phone sooo.... Till next time. Actually he seemed like a sweet guy, in need of a hobby phone.... Originally Posted by bustyamy
Hope you wore him out sexy mama
Did you respond back to all 20 of them? Sent messages don't shut your inbox down lol.
Well he must be real busy supposed to see him at 10 this morning.
And the Mafia used to call this... Name dropping
And the Mafia used to call this... Name dropping Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I'm thincking the eccie mafia still does.
  • RGB93
  • 12-08-2012, 10:15 AM
I like cleaning your box
I like cleaning your box Originally Posted by RGB93
Are you meaning my hot box lol

I didn't see him, after 2 hours I figured he wasn't coming. Then by the time he called I had a regular planned. I felt bad, but there has to be communication??
I didn't see him, after 2 hours I figured he wasn't coming. Then by the time he called I had a regular planned. I felt bad, but there has to be communication?? Originally Posted by bustyamy
He might of been nervous. He was when he showed up at my place.I dont know ho long he was sitting on my steps. But was going to leave and notice him.He was a sweet guy and had fun.