Okay I Think I'm Ready! Tips???????

Okay girls and ,boys I do not speak Greek ,as some of you may no but, lately I have been curious in a lot of sessions now .It feel so wonderful when 69 is going on and ,his thumb is inside my ass and ,the sucking and ,wetness makes me very hot and ,the thumb is actually feeling very good it makes me get off so good! I'm wondering about it now because I like the feeling.I want a small one that no's what he is doing to break me in all the way! Give me advice on preparing for it!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (51.1 KB, 2208 views)
Practice using your bellybutton first.
I had to use meds to do it my 1st and only and felt nothing until the next day....
  • Trey
  • 06-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Baby girl was drugged up to take it in the butt lol. Now how will you know if you liked it or not? Or was that first, only, and last time for that?

Yes first and only... Might try again and will defiantly do it the same as the 1st time if I do.
It was all about spicing things up when I did it.
Shouldn't this be in the add section?
Regulate your diet and do an enema beforehand. Have the guy start slow. I would do a google search. There are a lot of tips on the Internet. There are probably several good thread on it on eccie. Some may be on the general forum.
Please don't...I'm grossed out enough as it is...
Please don't...I'm grossed out enough as it is... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Damn wake up ur crazy..
Shouldn't this be in the add section? Originally Posted by Outthere
She just wanted to show her sexy pic off lol.
I thought she was giving us English lessons ,but then ,what do I ?no
  • linux
  • 06-05-2013, 10:25 AM
OMFG ^^^^^^
Kimberly Reese I just wanted to give you alittle sisterly advice I am not trying to be mean or hate on you but the pic of you is a Bad Photo.. I would take it down JUST KEEPING IT 100
CB always has great advice!