I'm looking for a Sugar Momma

All this talk about SD/SB relationships has got me to thincking about posting a ThreAD of my own.

craigslist > Pet Cat for Hire
Pet Cat for Hire

The Position

I'm hiring myself out as a pet cat to anyone who wants to own me. I truly believe I would make a great pet cat, much better than your typical cat. If you're interested we'll sign a one year contract, renegotiable at the end of the term. Basically, I'll provide all the services of a pet cat, while you pay for all my food and housing, plus incidentals.

Things About Me

I am at my best slacking off, sitting around the house, that kind of thing. Very much like a cat. My lifelong passion and hobby is napping, and my qualifications in this field are impecabble. Sometimes I change rooms or chairs, and sometimes I even go to the front window to see what's going on in the street. One of my favorite moments is the long drawn out yawn accompanied by a full body stretch. At nights I like to take a nip outside and prowl around town, getting back a bit before sunrise.

My Job Experience

1995-1998: lived at my parent's. No job whatsoever and lounged around the house. Performed these duties admirably.
1998-2000: lived at my sister's place with her fiance. Still no job, watched TV mostly from the couch, sometimes the floor. Achieved all goals and overcame all obstacles, gained the experience needed to move myself forward professionally.
2000-2004: lived at my girlfriend's. No job, lounged around in her backyard when she was away, curled up on her lap when she got home. Tough situation but rose to the occasion.
-references available

What I Will Do As Your Pet Cat

Basically my objective is to fulfill all the duties of a domestic cat. I promise to sit around the house all day doing nothing, catch naps, maybe watch some TV. I will NOT do any work whatsoever, nor will I pick up the phone. Since we cats like to stay clean I will have a long warm bath two times a day. When you come back after work, I will give you 30 seconds of affection, then go back to my nap. If you speak to me about what happened at work I will gaze impassively at the wall, and you will have no idea whether I am listening to you or not. I will largely ignore any friends or relatives you bring over.

What You Will Do As My Owner

Your job is to provide me with all the food I need to stay happy. (uhh, I'm a talented cat too so I know how to open the fridge and help myself to food, keep it stocked). Its also up to you to keep the place clean so I can find plenty of areas to sit and nap. As a potential owner you'll most definitely have a TV with satellite (like all cats I'm mesmerized by the moving things on the screen) that I'll be able to watch while you're at work. All medical/dental expenses covered by you the employer. I'm not your typical stay-at-home house cat so it's vital you leave a window open at night so I can go out and roam. Don't worry where I go, if it makes you feel better then leave me some spending cash on the table before you go to bed.

So how does that sound? If you are interested then send me an email

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Sweet

Pet the kitty, pet the kitty, ...
Shouldn't this be in the Litter Box?
How about I hire you to be a chew toy for my chihuahuas? They're getting fat and need some tail to chase, and you need to get off your kitty.
Shouldn't this be in the Litter Box? Originally Posted by TexasGator
That's exactly why I posted it here.
FWIW, I happen to know that our resident Peasant Pussy is being modest about his 2000-2004 job experience(s).

He reigned Supreme XBox and PS3 Champion at all but one Extended Stay notels they lived at during that time frame. He also became proficient in matters of money management, at times forming financial cartels to pool resources of as many as 3-4 adult entertainers for a common investment.

He ain't no garden variety Tomcat. ijs
He's a love broker.
FWIW, I happen to know that our resident Peasant Pussy is being modest about his 2000-2004 job experience(s).

He reigned Supreme XBox and PS3 Champion at all but one Extended Stay notels they lived at during that time frame. He also became proficient in matters of money management, at times forming financial cartels to pool resources of as many as 3-4 adult entertainers for a common investment.

He ain't no garden variety Tomcat. ijs Originally Posted by TexasGator

Here I am in my gamer days...

Me and a couple of my skater buddies...

Straight outta Compton...

My younger days....

Here's one of me and Jenny...

...We were like peas and carrots

but then Jenny went away...

So I bought a shrimp boat and made a fortune selling cat treats

But I always thought about how Jenny fell in with the wrong crowd

Sometimes I worry about her. I wonder what she might be doing.
OMG I LOVE it! Actually cats are Awsome and that post made my day.It was like losing a family member when my cat passed away...These pix are so feakin cute! Hmmm You almost convinced me to take ya in : )

Awsome post! and resume!
BM there are other options if this SM thing doesn't work out for ya

PLEASE NOTE...............

I am going to give you fair warning......Not all money is good money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

PLEASE NOTE...............

I am going to give you fair warning......Not all money is good money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

.. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
That crazy bitch scares me...

Have you seen the auto-tune version? Fucking Hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4
That crazy bitch scares me...

Have you seen the auto-tune version? Fucking Hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4 Originally Posted by boardman

omg!that video is bananas! Lmao I just fell off the chair....
boardcat, best threAD you have posted yet.
boardcat, best threAD you have posted yet. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Thancks for your help in writing it.

I'm getting tons of emails!
Neuter him first ladies or he'll hump your leg all the time.