Let's talk about..guys nipples for a minute

Guys, tell us how you feel about having your nips stimualted.

I thoroughly enjoy kissing,lightly biting nipples on guys, rubbing them as I ride or while I am DT or trying to DT a guy reaching up with both my hands and rubbing, gently twisting their nips/ It really gets my juices going with no stimulation needed on me!
I love to please- and have had no complaints BUT no one has asked for me to do this to them- I just either feel comfortable and do it- or I dont do it at all bc I am not sure if the guy is ok with it, and If you know me- I HATE ASKING- I like being TOLD OR ASKED!

So let's get some guys honest opinions here. Turn on, turn off, never thought about it- hate it, love it- I want to know~ Intrigue me:mf_seehearspeak

Ready set- and GO
For me, even though long nipples on a woman are a Hugh turn on for me, I don't really get turned on by a hot lady like you stimulating them unless there's a little bit of oil involved and there is direct B2B stimulation. Use your imagination!
I will say if there is stimulation elsewhere and a stray hand, mouth, or other body part happens to brush across one of them...that does heighten things a bit...
Friggin' turn on Stacey!! To watch as you DT my cock, and then reach up to add to that stimulation with my nipples would be over the top!!
Stacey,

Here is the list of activities from my review of you:

LFK, DFK, Nipple play(both ways), BBBJ, DATY, DATO, MPCFS.

You can play with mine anytime.

Wildcat
YES ABSOLUTELY! Please reach up and rub your beautiful fingers over them tweek them pinch them lightly as you suck while I hold back release. It pushes us that like to edge harder to release while we hold back and the more stimulation I have to over come heightens my challenge and when I finally decide to release well its quite explosive so yes please work my nipples and make it all the harder to hold back refusing to release even though you are giving it your all!
I like to nibble & suck on a mans nipples.......turn about is fair play....bite my left nipple & twist it hard and then let me do you!! I even have several type of clamps if ya like that kinda play!! {and ice is awesome on nips}!!

Tucson has some great ones for doing the deed on!!
I like erotic nibbling, tonguing and sucking on my nipples. Those give me great sensations. I don't care for hard twisting, clamps or anything rough.
I like erotic nibbling, tonguing and sucking on my nipples. Those give me great sensations. I don't care for hard twisting, clamps or anything rough. Originally Posted by midvale

mmmmm and THAT is what I am gonna do this week cowboy!!!!!

Don't worry though,I won't use my clothespin ...LOL!

Keep the responses coming!! I am glad to see many like it so far..
I for one get no erotic pleasure from my nipples being stimulated. Rubbing or licking them is a ho-hum for me. They are sensitive to pain, squeezing and twisting, but I don't find that nearly as erotic as CBT or anal play.
Ahhh yes my sweet hubby ...CBT.....now Stacey there's you an interesting topic to post

mmmmm and THAT is what I am gonna do this week cowboy!!!!!

Don't worry though,I won't use my clothespin ...LOL!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
OUCH
  • jwood
  • 11-13-2016, 04:46 PM
My left nipple is extra sensitive
While a man is hanging on my bondage frame, I LOVE using all kinds of stimuli on his nipples...ALWAYS!
  • HoseB
  • 11-13-2016, 05:25 PM
I myself love it and it just helps me get off even better I like it either way light stimulation or rough I like rough more lol something about pain haha I saw a girl who enjoyed bitting and pinching them at one point she bit me hard enough it cut me bit I ain't complaining I really need to see her again