I wrapped my lips around him and....

and...nothing lol. But the title did get u to look.. lol

I DID indeed have a wonderful time. I hadnt ever been to Ark, ever. You have such a beautiful state. Oklahoma is so flat and just....well flat. I almost fall asleep driving through okla.

Ark is not flat. Your state has such natural beauty. It was such an enjoyable drive. (and damn you have a lot of hwy patrol sitting on side of the hwy! WTF?!!) lol I was excited to get there and couldnt get my speed on because they were everywhere!

The people (outside the hobby).. are so friendly! Smiling and saying hello to a complete stranger, wishing them a good day. Men opening doors for women! I havent witnessed that in a long while. The places i ate... OMG! I would be a BBW in no time if i lived there!

**Id love to give a HUGE thank you to the following ladies. They were so speedy with reference responses. Actually took the time to answer my questions instead of just "ya, hes ok".

FELINA- OMG! not only was the quickest and most detailed in references, but also replied to a pm, quickly, when i had a concern while i was there... Such a beautiful, professional, and secure lady. Wish i had gotten to meet you. Youre a great reference for a guy to have and i hope ill get to do more reference checks with you upon my return.
BTW- i personally invite you to Tulsa. They would adore you. And i would help you in any way i can.

SaraLynn72701- another very quick and detailed lady who takes the time to actually respond to questions in my checks. Another personal invite to Tulsa... had a regular of mine who told me to bring you back with me! LOL
You, too, are a GREAT reference for a gent to have.

BabyDallass- you also were quite quick and detailed.! Another great reference for the guys!

It was nice to do reference checks and not worry about the evils of "dont go see her, come see me..ill give u half off" or no response at all. Or the dreaded unanswered reference check that costs a guy a chance to see someone.
You gents have some great ladies!

A HUGE thank you to the guys i had the pleasure meeting. That was some true BFE that came from LR!! And i even thank the one who cancelled due to the whole sting action thats going on. Sucked being teased in emails for weeks...lol...and then left hanging with no romp... but not being ncns or last minute cancellation was appreciated!!

Also thank the guys who researched me. Not just my reviews and menu... I pm each of them of the bs alert that was placed by a pack of lying wolves.. and told them to read and research..THEN decide if they really wanted to see me... so they would feel comfy. I told them to Please pm any guy who has seen me and make sure youre comfy. It was actually done and i think we had more fun because of it. I think guys should screen like we screen. Its amazing how much at ease everything is when you finally meet. And i appreciate you gents taking the time to do that.

A HUGE, sloppy uesbbbj, thank you to Thunderball. I would had never thought about visiting but the personal invitation and sexual persuasion....i couldnt resist. And was given a personal tour of your great city and wow! The temptation to move is quite overwhelming.

I look forward to my return trip in a couple weeks... and bringing my unique bcd skills... Yes the nuru and FC are coming back too... <giggle>
Sorry you couldn't get your speed on, must have been a end of month thing, cause I hardly ever see any cops on the HWY and I30 is like a race track. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and I know there's a few of us that wish for a quick return.
And yes Felina is one of the best around in my book, you are right she always answers PM'S in a timely fashion. And I think I might know what she help you out on, sorry for worrying you about putting BANNED under my name.
I haven't had the opportunity to meet Sarahlynn yet but I hope that will change in the near future. And Baby D is great also she keeps to herself and you hardly here anything from her every now and then she will post a thread , I enjoy reading her dirty post .

And I want to give a special thanks to ThunderBall for making it happen.

Be safe, see you soon!
Sorry you couldn't get your speed on, must have been a end of month thing, cause I hardly ever see any cops on the HWY and I30 is like a race track. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and I know there's a few of us that wish for a quick return.
And yes Felina is one of the best around in my book, you are right she always answers PM'S in a timely fashion. And I think I might know what she help you out on, sorry for worrying you about putting BANNED under my name.
I haven't had the opportunity to meet Sarahlynn yet but I hope that will change in the near future. And Baby D is great also she keeps to herself and you hardly here anything from her every now and then she will post a thread , I enjoy reading her dirty post .

And I want to give a special thanks to ThunderBall for making it happen.

Be safe, see you soon! Originally Posted by Worldtravler

Yes... you were the cause of my panic. Pfttt... dont put BANNED under ur avatar hours before im to visit you... ESPECIALLY when FBI action is going on!! You do that again and im going to bring Bubba the Big Strap on......

Looks like ill be hopefully contacting these girls again soon. Someone....again... just got me to confirm my next trip.... LOVE me some LR. Not going to post an Ad tho... just know a trip is on its way and let me know.

And those ladies are welcome to visit Tulsa... ill def help them with safe places to stay and all the safety issues... ive already told a couple regulars if they come to tulsa... BOOK!! lol
That's a classy thread by you Devon and the fact that you found Felina classy as well is no surprise to me.
That's a classy thread by you Devon and the fact that you found Felina classy as well is no surprise to me. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
in there years ive been doing this... i find her the perfect example as how a provider SHOULD be when it comes to reference check responses. Keeping the other safe and supplying the needed info as well as being so dang speedy and polite. And SaraLynn and BD. Not enough "pats on the back" or "appreciation" shown anymore and i think they deserved a shout out. Without them... i would not have been able to see who i saw and enjoyed my time there.. feeling safe.
Super sweet thread Devon! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, Arkansas is quite refreshing as I found out my first day yesterday. I'm loving the greenery and the hills. Quick references are convenient, although sometimes ladies don't log on often and aren't able to respond as quickly. Be safe in your travels!
I`m glad you enjoyed your trip! Come back soon! Hot Springs is nice too!
happy u had a great time ! Arkansas's LE can scare the crap out of people but if u r safe u should not have problems !
And now about Tulsa lol I don't live but a hr away (wink)
I need to visit more ! I just may start

It was a pleasure meeting youDevon. Hopefully it was not ALL mine lol...
As for you SarahLynn, as I was researching Ms Devon I got into an interesting conversation about you with one of the gentlemen in Tulsa. I do believe you would be welcomed with open arms....
I am glad to see Devon has added some more fans to her ever growing list. She does have a unique ability to bring the guys outside of their box and make them comfortable as she does it. And, it's always good to see that a lady has had a successful trip.

With that being said, let me clear up a few misconceptions that she has given you.

The alert WAS NOT bullshit.

There is not pack of lying wolves.

She contacted my incall hotel and outted me because she enjoys "toying" with people she does not care for, and I am one of those people.

Now, to make things real clear, I am not trying to hurt her business. I hope she has a long and successful career of providing. As for me, she has made it impossible for me to advertise on this board.

I am not the only person that she has screwed over.... if you gentleman were truly successful with your "investigating" you would have found that out.

The only reason why I am here in the AR forum tonight is because one of her WKs was talking poorly of me in chat saturday night, with her egging him on. It has spilled over to this morning when I posted in the OK forum, he then attacked me with two more of his posts.

I am a victim... I have been tired of playing this game with her over 4yrs now, and I am ready for it to end. I have not lied, and I am not a wolf. Anyone who has ever met me (including Devon) will tell you that I am nothing more then a big cry baby who plays victim. (her words, and they are true.)

I'm sure Devon hasn't done wrong to anyone in AR, and hopefully it remains that way. But this is MY experience with her. Take it as you wish.
Your a little late and a dollar short. There was no need to investigate cause she inform me that there would be a pack of haters that would try to ruin her business and bring up the thread,,,she even went as far as sending the link. And as far as the thread goes it was BULLSHIT,,,only thing I got from it was a bunch of haters trying to bring somebody down. You need to grow up and get over it,,,some people were talking about me in chat,,,your right what Devon said BIG BABY.

So you been playing these games with her for 4 years now,,,funny you had a join date of 2012 today we are in 2014,,,so how does that add up to 4 years. And your ready for it to end,,,then stop falling her around like lost puppy.

So you said,,,she has made it impossible for you to advertise on this site,,,FYI this isn't the only site,,,use google I'm sure you can find new sites,,,if all fails TRUCK STOPS don't require any advertising.

Anyways I'm glad Devon made the trip to AR and I hope she continues to make the trip. And thanks for telling us,,,old news when you got something that means a shit feel free to chime in,,,have a nice morning.
Wow... lol ok..... no, she has been screwing with me for four years... join dates mean exactly dick! which you know. If you was sent the link to the alert that I posted on her, I said it all in the alert. I am not a hater... look at my past postings, and the fact that every other lady loves me. You do not know what you are speaking of. Again, I will not call YOU a liar or a hater because you only know of your own experience with her. Which means exactly why YOU calling ME a liar and a hater, means..... DICK! Because that is MY experience with her.

I don't hate her, I wish her the best. If..... IF she is does well on her own, she can finally stop hating on me. And as far as following her around on the board..... really? When I see her post that I am lying and a hater, I feel as though I have the right to speak up for myself and defend myself against it. If she stops calling me a liar and a hater, I will never post about it again. It will be done and then we can finally move on.

I'm glad you enjoyed Devon. I hope you enjoy her again when she makes her return trip....and I hope others do as well.

Party on!
Whoa, wait a minute... call me a little slow but that means you did not investigate at all, you only took her word for it?? Here's a hint, email a few of the guys that have reviewed her... send out a few PMs to some of the ladies in OK.... actually..... (wait for it)..... INVESTIGATE! Before you call someone a liar and a hater.

Ok, I'm done here. Lots of love! Muah!
Whoa, wait a minute... call me a little slow but that means you did not investigate at all, you only took her word for it?? Here's a hint, email a few of the guys that have reviewed her... send out a few PMs to some of the ladies in OK.... actually..... (wait for it)..... INVESTIGATE! Before you call someone a liar and a hater.

Ok, I'm done here. Lots of love! Muah! Originally Posted by Mary Ann
I did just that sending Pm's to several gentlemen in OK to find out what their perception of the drama was in OK.... Their perception was widely different than yours.. As for my time with Devon, you are really full of yourself if you think any second was spent talking about you.... We don't need additional drama here, we have plenty... Please return to your regularly scheduled programming as this will be the last time I address your drama or you...
I apologize that this crap came over to your forum guys. Im not going to entertain it. I get my fix of drama watching the Kardashians (plus i get my fix of nice ass... Kim DOES have one!!)

I will be back, the drive alone was so beautiful and the guys ... amazing! I welcome ANY guy who wants to book with me, to contact ANY guy who has reviewed me or ,with their permission, I can give you links to the UTR guys who have seen me. Research me before making that decision.

I simply wanted to thank the wonderful, fast responding, ladies that helped make my trip successful and fun, making me want to come back for more! That was my purpose of this thread. The ladies have seen and responded so it served its purpose. I welcome those ladies to Tulsa and would be happy to recommend them to my regulars. I know of 2 that told me to bring u back with me, lol.

Mods feel free to close this so that no more of the drama that was started in Okla will be spilled over here.