URL / Website: https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...t/342458532643
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: N/A
Activities: N/A
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Don’t contact. Scammed out of 20 for "gas". Insists on sending $ and says she’s on her way. Her real name is Saira. Think someone is using her pictures to run some bs.
Recommendation: No
Put your money towards a plane ticket to a city with a buffet of providers. EP is full of hotties, but not providers.
Never pay upfront.

Like El Bandido and Biggie said... "Rule Number 6, that goddamn credit? Dead it
You think a crackhead paying you back, shit forget it!"

Never ever pay upfront
Bandido, I’ve seen sexy thickness a while back and recently tried to see her again but my schedule didn’t work out. She texted me “INCALL ONLY MONTANA & AIRWAY 120HHR OR 80QV”
If she’s anything like she was a couple years ago when I last saw her, she’s short and stacked kind of like Amy the milf that worked out of her house. I hope she hasn’t started doing scams because she was pretty good.
  • BMW4U
  • 05-13-2021, 10:39 AM
Tried this for fun. I was also asked for money upfront. Beware guys. Don't send anything upfront. Say no to deposits.
Bandido, I’ve seen sexy thickness a while back and recently tried to see her again but my schedule didn’t work out. She texted me “INCALL ONLY MONTANA & AIRWAY 120HHR OR 80QV”
If she’s anything like she was a couple years ago when I last saw her, she’s short and stacked kind of like Amy the milf that worked out of her house. I hope she hasn’t started doing scams because she was pretty good. Originally Posted by rocknjay
Have u seen amy lately ? She turned psycho on me over some stupid shit . I was seeing her for over a decade .