Horny thoughts and fantasies

So I'm laying out by the pool here in the desert thinking horny thoughts... are there any ladies here in Scottsdale I'd like to meet who likes to share...Hmmm.... any guys that could maybe pull me away from my jacuzzi bath for a quick rendezvous..... is fucking in the dessert safe or does it attract coyotes... where should I take my date to dinner where there are fun people and maybe music...

Licking my chops
Check your VM. Might even be an event you might be interested in.
And check your p411 PMs.
I saw her first.
Get in line.

Besides, don't you have something with Amy? This once, leave something for me to get to before you. You always get there ahead of me. LOL
You must've won. We expect a review! It's ok I saw Joey and Amy today, back to back. It was a good day. I'll post a review of Joey next week.
Naw, we just couldn't mesh. Dammit! What is it about providers that can't understand that a phone call makes all the difference sometimes? I can't be checking PM's away from my desk and by the time I do, the time has already passed. I gave a phone number to call and asked to be called, yet nothing but a PM I catch well after I've already made plans.

Why even post a phone number on the profile if you're not going to respond to a call, or use it to respond? I don't get this hooktard logic.Dammit!!!
As I stated in the original post, I'm laying by a pool and enjoying a jacuzzi bath and don't have a whole lot of time for sneaking away to work... so if I did it would be a quick rendezvous (which is why I didn't post an ad or my phone number). It would have been nice to have some girls from here over instead of these strippers tho. They each made a decent amount of cash and did not stick even one of these dicks in their mouth. So maybe I Should have gone to your UTR girl get together, hotrix1, but unfortunately I had some shoe shopping to do before my massage.