Are we losing the oldest profession !!!!

When I first started in the “hobby “ we had ladies that loved and took such pride in the hobby.
We still have a few left and I enjoy these women ever so much . An hour is an hour well spent with them . Your donation was so worth it they make you feel comfortable , excited , and young lol . Now a days the new and upcoming providers like everthing else make it rushed NOT exciting unfulfilled and business like . So are we losing the oldest profession ?
I would like to thank Kendall4u , Brandee69 [ gives the best bbbj ] Lindsay lee AngelaS and retired Fawn for giving a wonderful experience.
Yep. Girl s doing no call no shows. Girls not doing make up. I had few girls who look like they just wake up.
"Never going way " ups and downs are normal
The stuff you complain about has always been there. Just more of it now....
Lotsa interesting stuff online about Boomers vs Millenials vs Gen Z....kinda explain it all.
I don't think so. This profession will last till the end of dawn. I will say this though and use myself as an example. I have more enjoyment and appreciation for this hobby than I did in my twenties. In my 20's I honestly ONLY knew how to screw and do cbj no kissing basically get the money and go. NOW in my 30's I enjoy the companionship. I enjoy letting a man please me and it not just being about pleasing him. I enjoy the conversions and actually building a friendship. I say that to say this. And I'm not directing this at ALL the newer or younger providers but it's all about learning. With experience you get better in all aspects, business, money managing, goal setting, as well as giving your gent an experience that will leave him craving more. As well as enjoying this yourself. Most ladies that have been around for a long time do this out of want not need. Find that and you find less issues (drama) and a better experience overall.

I also want to add it's not JUST the ladies. We also have a higher rate of douche's, psycho's, hagglers, and just down right disrespectful men here as well. But we weed through (hopefully) and find the ones that appreciate our time and talents.
Thank you for the mention Knight! Xoxo What can i say except that I enjoy what I do!
I miss Fawn! She gave me such amazing advice when I first got into the hobby and I would have been so lost without her.

We're not going anywhere, the younger dumber generations have joined and yet to learn.
Loved Fawn I always called her Mama Fawn lol
<<If you enjoy what you are dong in the hobby give it a 100% @ all times

Maybe some of the upcoming providers are just here for the fast buck they think of getting for the short
time they are around .. Here to help pay for school or other things in life ..

Longe timers like myself just enjoy's the hobby ..
Yeah, pretty much.

I used to leave appointments thinking, "Wow!!! I feel FUCKING WONDERFUL!!! Terrible traffic? Who cares." I'm talking still feeling a tingle a few hours AFTER the appointment.

Now, too often I leave appointments thinking, [sigh] "What could I have done with that money i Just spent? I could've gotten a deluxe oil change, or maybe a new pair of Jordans that I don't need. At least I could do the 'new shoes' walk when I go somewhere."

In fairness, a lot of the latter are non-Eccie type ladies...mostly the fill ins until I see a lady from Eccie, which is a rarity these days (it's usually a timing issue).

But, boy. I really do miss the WOW days of the hobby.
Yeah, pretty much.

I used to leave appointments thinking, "Wow!!! I feel FUCKING WONDERFUL!!! Terrible traffic? Who cares." I'm talking still feeling a tingle a few hours AFTER the appointment.

Now, too often I leave appointments thinking, [sigh] "What could I have done with that money i Just spent? I could've gotten a deluxe oil change, or maybe a new pair of Jordans that I don't need. At least I could do the 'new shoes' walk when I go somewhere."

In fairness, a lot of the latter are non-Eccie type ladies...mostly the fill ins until I see a lady from Eccie, which is a rarity these days (it's usually a timing issue).

But, boy. I really do miss the WOW days of the hobby. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I couldn’t have said it better myself. 15-20 years ago providers went all out. We had ask them to dress down to draw less attention as the bell hops and concierge gave us the wink. Now it’s more of annoying frown and I stopped hotels. I remember on 2-3 occasions the concierge at hotel ZaZa knocking on the door just to get another peek.
+1 Randall!!
That feeling is rare. With few exceptions, I’ve only found that feeling with women my own age and/or that are more established here. Just to name a few, Jessica UTR, Alexa Reign, Lexy Reed, Kourtny Koxx, & Torrie Tames each had my head in the clouds after I stumbled out of their incalls.
I’m sure there are plenty more out there that I need to meet. It sounds like I need to meet each of the ladies that responded here.
Yes, the wonderful SexyKim. She gave me my first WOW experience. The communication,looks, attention to detail, professionalism, and the performance. Everything was top notch. The mistake I made was seeing her on my lunch break. I went back to work and was useless lol. I was in a daze the rest of the day thinking about that encounter.
Now a days the new and upcoming providers like everthing else make it rushed NOT exciting unfulfilled and business like . So are we losing the oldest profession ?

I do get your point. Does seem like a good proportion of new providers are just about the hustle and provide cold mechanical hurried sessions. Especially when compared to the older established providers, like the fine ladies mentioned in this thread, who make an effort to provide a premium relaxed GFE experience that makes you feel oh so special.

However, I suggest you don't give up on the hobby just yet. The situation is not as dire as you might think. There are young and upcoming providers who do provide a great experience, you just have to spend more time looking for them. For example, just in 2019, I had great experiences with Blonde Barbie, Cat, and Chanel/Wetmouth72. All three ladies had make up on, their hair done, and were looking their best. They didn't rush me and let me spend the full hour with them. In fact, Blonde Barbie had me stay 10-15 minutes beyond our 1 hour session because she wanted to make sure I orgasmed which was very sweet of her. All three provided phenomenal GFE experiences with lots of intense deep french kissing and high IOP. I left their incalls with a big fat smile on my face and a spring to my step.

So there's hope out there. Just keep in mind that with younger providers, you have to screen them a lot harder than you would older established providers. Read their reviews, read their posts, ask other hobbyists about them and if you're still not sure, then hold off on meeting them. Wait for new intel. Go ahead and meet the older providers instead, where you know you will have a guaranteed great time.