Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...a/838061831376
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Dead end street on kingsley place
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Short, skinny, glassy eyed, scars and burn marks on skin, small tits.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting

Typical CNY guttersnipe.
Physical Description: Short, skinny, glassy eyed, scars and burn marks on skin, small tits. Originally Posted by Fryguy14057
I'll pass but thanks Sir Op.
Would you repeat, or its rent once n run ???? just askin
Interesting Originally Posted by Twistedm3tal
please see soon and report in detail Sir
I have no PA ("Whew") but betting just the reply's will be awesome reading as well
Typical CNY guttersnipe. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
but a cute guttersnipe.
Most whores you fuck and then throw in the garbage.

This one you just throw immediately into the garbage.
Only a matter of time before she has P.J. the pimp breaks into your car and steals your company ipad. A good idea to bring as much cash and expensive items as possible whenever u see her. Be sure to report back.
Only a matter of time before she has P.J. the pimp breaks into your car and steals your company ipad. A good idea to bring as much cash and expensive items as possible whenever u see her. Be sure to report back. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
doing search only one NO for thrift. This makes 4 yes's
doing search only one NO for thrift. This makes 4 yes's Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sympathy yes's. They all talk about how shes goin downhill fast and her looks are getting worse, spider bites, etc. All the amenities guys seem to prefer around here. But u prolly cant see that part.
Sympathy yes's. They all talk about how shes goin downhill fast and her looks are getting worse, spider bites, etc. All the amenities guys seem to prefer around here. But u prolly cant see that part. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
not me, I pass
but but but the Op has seen twice that we know of
or was that 2 whores with the same phone number ????
Sasha / Cici 08-14-2020, Address: Kingsley place https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2731261
Cece Today, 05:14 AM Address: Dead end street on kingsley place
Same cece. Like I said, quick and easy. Don't expect much here people. You get what you pay for.
How much do u pay her?
CeCe STG Syracuse 315-429-4413
LC Tasha/Cece-315-803-5192 Tasha or cece
Sasha STG Syracuse 315-429-4413
mmmmm one with different number, is the "NO" but ad link in by that Op is dead. But thought to be the same. Maybe we can get a mod to fix this
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=cece

Looks like another guy was robbed by her also and another she left 15 minutes into an hour outcall and another guy paid her and decided not to fuk after she took her clothes off. Maybe ill test my luck and see if I lose out or get off for cheap
ahh yes. she's a Syracuse regular for the last several years.
slowly deteriorating each year.

she used to be super cute and a great provider.
last time i saw her, about a year ago, at this same location as the op, she still gave a great BJ. place was indeed a super shithole, with no safe place to park your car on that dead end street.

i would recommend to only do car dates with her. only bj's. and only as a plan D...i.e. if you're really really needing something. make that really really really needing something lol.
Amazing how shes on guys lists even with the descriptions guys are giving of her, her place, and the agressive pimp. Incredible.