BBBJ vs. CFS

The current BnG thread responses got me thinking about this, and rather than hijack that thread I thought I'd start my own.

My question to the guys is: if you had to choose between a provider that offered bbbj/DATY only (no full service) or a provider that was strictly CFS (no oral of any kind), which would you go for? Assume price, looks, illusion of passion is all comparable.

I'd go with the bbbj/daty girl every time, but that's just me. Interested to know what everybody else thinks.
I wish there was more 30 min DATY/BBBJ for a Ben Franklin.
I think I have to agree with you. Aside from safety and reliability issues, one of the reasons I stay off of BP as I found out when I first began hobbying that many of those ladies want to spread them, have you "get off" and get out. Okay, I'm sure there are some ladies here that may feel the same way, but at least they tend to "hide it" and give the illusion of enjoyment.

In fact, I have been seriously considering a DATY-only session. Just looking for the "right" lady for that sort of thing.
The sensations of a good BBBJ beat the hell out of CFS, so for me, it would be BBBJ only. CIM preferred, but not necessary if a well-lubed hand does the finishing.
  • E2
  • 03-29-2011, 10:48 AM
I wish there was more 30 min DATY/BBBJ for a Ben Franklin. Originally Posted by morefunat38
I wish there was more 30 min DATY/BBBJ for a Ben Franklin. Originally Posted by morefunat38
Even though I usually request an L1 or L2 finish, I don't mind paying the full rate and having a full menu available because once you start specifying activities, you run the risk of limiting yourself. Does DATY/BBBJ only mean no breast play, no russian, no DFK, no DATO?
BBBJ and DATY by a mile
add me to the BBBJ/DATY list.

Recently had a very pleasant time with Sexy Jazzy of just this type.
Then maybe just go with an All Oral Session
BBBJ & DATY over covered anything every day!
CFS for me
yes, BBBJ and DATY . being older BBBJ feels better than CFS.
I wonder what women prefer? i would guess it depends on which way is easier for them to orgasm.
BBBJ/DATY. Mostly because I'm a DATY freak. But if it's a package deal and the BBBJ comes with it, twist my arm...
DATY DATY DATY and a BBBJ finish is fine by me, also like a little DFK thrown in for good measure
BBBJ/DATY for me because I have never exploded in a cover. (Well, when I was a teenager, but...)