I mostly agree with Jimmy Carter on Muller/Trump

• WTF
  • 03-25-2018, 06:29 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

Former President Jimmy Carter told CBS' "Sunday Morning" that, regardless of whether Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the U.S. election should uncover evidence of law-breaking on the part of the president, he would prefer President Donald Trump not be impeached.
"You know, I have confidence in the American system of government," he told "Sunday Morning" host Jane Pauley. "I think ultimately the restraints on a president from the Congress and from the Supreme Court will be adequate to protect our nation, if he serves a full term.

Former President Jimmy Carter told CBS' "Sunday Morning" that, regardless of whether Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the U.S. election should uncover evidence of law-breaking on the part of the president, he would prefer President Donald Trump not be impeached.
"You know, I have confidence in the American system of government," he told "Sunday Morning" host Jane Pauley. "I think ultimately the restraints on a president from the Congress and from the Supreme Court will be adequate to protect our nation, if he serves a full term. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree as well. TrumPutin has embarrassed the country and office enough. They-( Mueller's team) know what he did. He knows what he did.
so you two agree Trump will never be impeached. so why do you keep waiting for the non-existent pee pee tape to finally emerge?
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2018, 07:52 PM
Putin will never release that tape because Donald will do exactly as Putin wants.
right! like this ?

Trump may expel Russian diplomats in response to poisoning in Britain, officials say

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...324-story.html

so if Trump does this .. is it Putin's bidding?

BAHAAAHAAAAAAA
so you two agree Trump will never be impeached. so why do you keep waiting for the non-existent pee pee tape to finally emerge? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Im so sorry Jerk Off Kid. I thought you being ignorant was just an act for attention. You really are that fat bastard on the couch. That must be horrible for you being a stupid cocksucker also

Ill try to ease up on you seeing as this is Holy Week.

Bless you my son
don't bother. i'm an atheist. do you say 10 "Hail Mary's" after you jack-off? yeah .. that makes it all good!!
don't bother. i'm an atheist. do you say 10 "Hail Mary's" after you jack-off? yeah .. that makes it all good!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Thank God you are an atheist. Two of my favorite people are atheists. Bill Maher and Sam Harris. So do you recommend the 10 hail Marys, in lieu of thinking about your mama when I jerk off?
i'm confused .. how does one thank God for being an atheist? isn't that a contradiction of terms?

"You know, I have confidence in the American system of government," he told "Sunday Morning" host Jane Pauley. "I think ultimately the restraints on a president from the Congress and from the Supreme Court will be adequate to protect our nation, if he serves a full term. Originally Posted by WTF
So now you agree he's not a fascist who poses an imminent threat to our democracy?

Make up your mind, asshole!

You trip over your own contradictions with every fucking post!

YOU. ARE. A. MORONIC. BUFFOON.
i'm confused .. how does one thank God for being an atheist? isn't that a contradiction of terms? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Its worse than I thought about you Jerk Off. You couldn't see the obvious sarcasm in that? Oops you probably don't know what that is.

You have a very low level of consciousness. Do you have past trauma issues that you haven't fully dealt with? Ill back off, Jerk off
worse for you is good for me. idiot savant.

now go play your butt flute

toot toot! the mystic plays his butt flute.

I agree as well. TrumPutin has embarrassed the country and office enough. They-( Mueller's team) know what he did. He knows what he did. Originally Posted by themystic
I agree. Mueller knows what President Trump did. President Trump knows what he did.

Nothing.

I agree and President Carter is a decent person, but an ineffective President who allowed stagflation.
I agree that wtfuckery is...

A. MORONIC. BUFFOON.