Steve Harvey

I usually can find something I don’t like about a TV personality, but he crosses most topics with grace and wit. I like him. I think he’s figured out how to talk about race and politics in a not so political correctness way. Not everything he says I would agree with with but he expresses himself in away that is likeable. I wish more could be like him.
I usually can find something I don’t like about a TV personality, but he crosses most topics with grace and wit. I like him. I think he’s figured out how to talk about race and politics in a not so political correctness way. Not everything he says I would agree with with but he expresses himself in away that is likeable. I wish more could be like him. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Wow Thanks Drama Lama. People tell me all the time that I remind them of Steve Harvey. He used to live in Dallas
You remind me of asswipe.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2018, 08:39 AM
You remind me of asswipe. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Admit it, you hate this country
^^^just asswipes^^^
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2018, 05:28 PM
He and LL are fighting over a town near Austin...
You remind me of asswipe. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He reminds me of bigkotex.

Steve Harvey does a good job of speaking to the sexes too.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2018, 07:55 AM
He reminds me of bigkotex.

Steve Harvey does a good job of speaking to the sexes too. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Thanks for confirming you're the admitted racist WDF. Why do you hate successful law abiding black men?
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2018, 04:40 PM
Thanks for confirming you're the admitted racist WDF. Why do you hate successful law abiding black men? Originally Posted by gnadfly
TheDaliLama it seems worships Uncle Tom dicks.

What is racist about that?

I don't care whose dick he worships...after all he is THEDALILAMA!

^^^^^^^^^^
wtfuckeryism's...