Wrestling and Donald TrumPutin. "Make America Fake Again"

"Wresting is Real"- A Trump voter leaving the polling place

Lol.

"Make America Fake Again"
A hildebeest voter thinks the United States has put a man on Mars, mistake. Americans Made America Great Again when they voted to keep hildebeest out of the White House, mistake.

What’s your point, Irritable Coprophilia wanker?

Do you believe wrestling is real or do you believe I think we’ve put a man on Mars?

Facts is facts.

Fact is, you can’t help equivocating and defending your choice to carelessly put this republic at risk.

I do not believe we’ve put a man on Mars.

So that shoots your grand pronouncement — like most all others — to shit.
What’s your point, Irritable Coprophilia wanker?

Do you believe wrestling is real or do you believe I think we’ve put a man on Mars?

Facts is facts.

Fact is, you can’t help equivocating and defending your choice to carelessly put this republic at risk.

I do not believe we’ve put a man on Mars.

So that shoots your grand pronouncement — like most all others — to shit.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sheila Jackson Lee is your stupid bitch, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. But she claims you dim-retards wouldn't free her; so, she had to wait on a Republican to do it, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

A hildebeest voter thinks the United States has put a man on Mars, mistake. Americans Made America Great Again when they voted to keep hildebeest out of the White House, mistake.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You be a racist fuck IB. ( Just kidding)

Are you ringside at the Wreslmania events, lol!
Sheila Jackson Lee is your stupid bitch, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. But she claims you dim-retards wouldn't free her; so, she had to wait on a Republican to do it, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You’re a liar.

And a confirmed racist, passive-aggressive gay piece of human waste.
You’re a liar.

And a confirmed racist, passive-aggressive gay piece of human waste.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the lying, illiterate faggot that sucks hildebeest's dick and WKs for the stupidest politicians on the planet, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.