California’s civil war.

California wants to secede from the Union but Orange County wants to secede from California first.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...hback.amp.html

The land of fruits and nuts.
not just orange county

I think the much of the state wants to break off from California as well..much of the state meaning area not population
Jerry Lewis Brown proves daily why he never had a chance to be POTUS.
Jerry Lewis Brown proves daily why he never had a chance to be POTUS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bacerra might be worse.
hey I liked jerry lewis

maybe it should be jerry springer brown
  • Old-T
  • 03-28-2018, 10:46 AM
It is not just CA. There are many states that are comprised of exceedingly different demographics--FL, NY, OH, VA and many others, have a situation where no matter who is gov, or no matter what the make-up of their legislature, a very large portion of the state will be convinced they are not represented, they are being robbed, and they want "out".

The state boundaries as currently drawn have outlived their usefulness because there has been no way to adjust for the changes inside them. I know it will never happen because we are slaves to "tradition", but there would be great value in realigning state boundaries every two centuries or so. In todays "win" mindset of politics I know it won't happen.
I think theres great value in having a lot of liberals found in just a few states like California and New York
The country is in civil war

It isnt fought with gun fire

Civil war is ended with gun fire.

We have been in civil war for almost 10 years now
California wants to secede from the Union but Orange County wants to secede from California first.

The land of fruits and nuts. Originally Posted by bambino
I say go for it. LET ALL those in CA (orange county included) who want to CEED/leave Ca, do so. THEN LET CA seed from the union.. ONCE we've removed all Mil bases there, shut down ever federal building, and cut off all federal aid..
OH, and all the idiots still living there, are no longer US citizens..
flakes and quakes
just to finish the thought.

California is a big problem that affects the rest of the nation.
Much of the stupidity of our government regulations is bred and born in California.
The rest of the nation pays for it.

The land of fruits and nuts. Originally Posted by bambino
the article is not about secession, but about 1 town's push-back on California's stupid sanctuary law. as a result of this Orange County town, other towns in the county are joining the push-back.

the CA secession thing from the union is still being worked on.

as for breaking up CA referendum, haven't heard too much movement on it. it should break up. something like this requires more than one referendum.
I say go for it. LET ALL those in CA (orange county included) who want to CEED/leave Ca, do so. THEN LET CA seed from the union.. ONCE we've removed all Mil bases there, shut down ever federal building, and cut off all federal aid..
OH, and all the idiots still living there, are no longer US citizens.. Originally Posted by garhkal
it would be best if California be broken up into 3 individual states or 1 state and 2 new territories.
it would be best if California be broken up into 3 individual states or 1 state and 2 new territories. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If one part wishes to flat out break way from the US, why should they be kept as a state?
To piss them off even more.