NRA membership increases are HUGE!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ge-membership-

You see a trend here? Everything scheme the left tries always backfires on them. From siding with illegal alien criminals to taking your guns, it always backfires on them.
Shhhhh. Let them keep ranting. They think everybody in the country hates Trump as much as they do and they think they have the 2018 election in the bag. Shhhhhh.
Speaking of "the bag" has anyone heard from HillariousNoMore since she got back from India? Or is she still on her international book tour?

Wonder how many folks she's told she's really President, so they'll keep sending money to the Clinton Charity Fund, or not demand a refund yet.
A few years ago the Liberals were passing out "ASSAULT WEAPONS" to the Cartels and now they want to confiscate them from the law abiding U.S. citizens ... along with all the NONASSAULT WEAPONS! Next thing you know they'll be calling for the disarming of the police ... except in California where the "State Attorney General" is going to arrest the law enforcement officers who cooperate with the Feds to arrest criminals who are in this country illegally .. and the California AG is going to need "ASSAULT WEAPONS" to arrest all those law enforcement officers.
SNICK
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2018, 02:04 PM
Jesus fucking H Christ, you fools act as if the Democrats will never win the Presidency again.

have someone explain what a political pendulum is
Jesus fucking H Christ, you fools act as if the Democrats will never win the Presidency again.

have someone explain what a political pendulum is Originally Posted by WTF
Who said that? A Libertarian won’t win anytime soon. Right Mr Libertarian?
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2018, 02:39 PM
Who said that? A Libertarian won’t win anytime soon. Right Mr Libertarian? Originally Posted by bambino
They will never win the office....but their ideas do...just look at Colorado. It just became legal in California and Nevada too.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2018, 02:51 PM
Who said that? A Libertarian won’t win anytime soon. Right Mr Libertarian? Originally Posted by bambino
They will never win....but their odeas do...just look at Colorado. It just became legal in California and Nevada too.
Shhhhh. Let them keep ranting. They think everybody in the country hates Trump as much as they do and they think they have the 2018 election in the bag. Shhhhhh. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You know CumJunkie you and youre cronies are like the "mark" at a carnival. Youre "getting back" at Liberals by enriching carnival barkers like TrumPutin and the NRA. Be careful about that Kool Aide youre drinking
Each school shooting has increased membership.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5f545d62a4e3
Shhhhh. Let them keep ranting. They think everybody in the country hates Trump as much as they do and they think they have the 2018 election in the bag. Shhhhhh. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Part of me agrees, each time they go on their anti-gun rants, we on the right see nunmbers go up.

BUT I ALSO feel the more they rant, the LONGER they have to bash people over the head, that THEY ARE right, and those who may be 'sitting on the fence' have to be converted over..

A few years ago the Liberals were passing out "ASSAULT WEAPONS" to the Cartels and now they want to confiscate them from the law abiding U.S. citizens ... along with all the NONASSAULT WEAPONS! Next thing you know they'll be calling for the disarming of the police ... except in California where the "State Attorney General" is going to arrest the law enforcement officers who cooperate with the Feds to arrest criminals who are in this country illegally .. and the California AG is going to need "ASSAULT WEAPONS" to arrest all those law enforcement officers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
This is why i keep saying SESSIONS needs to pull his head out of his ass, and DO SOMETHING about the lawlessness in CA.. HOW THE HELL IS IT legal for a state to IGNORE Federal law, then go on to tell a city "YOU can't ignore OUR ILLEGAL state laws, and if you obey federal laws, we will punish you??"
Part of me agrees, each time they go on their anti-gun rants, we on the right see nunmbers go up.

BUT I ALSO feel the more they rant, the LONGER they have to bash people over the head, that THEY ARE right, and those who may be 'sitting on the fence' have to be converted over..

This is why i keep saying SESSIONS needs to pull his head out of his ass, and DO SOMETHING about the lawlessness in CA.. HOW THE HELL IS IT legal for a state to IGNORE Federal law, then go on to tell a city "YOU can't ignore OUR ILLEGAL state laws, and if you obey federal laws, we will punish you??" Originally Posted by garhkal
Who hires all these people Gar? Cocksuckers like TrumPutin. Fuck, he married an illegal alien
Speaking of "the bag" has anyone heard from HillariousNoMore since she got back from India? Or is she still on her international book tour?

Wonder how many folks she's told she's really President, so they'll keep sending money to the Clinton Charity Fund, or not demand a refund yet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not to get off topic but I don't see her books on the NYTimes best seller list. Or at least near the top.

Hillary is telling them she's still Secretary Of State of Russia.

Back on topic:
From my cold dead fingers.
So that’s two threads you’ve just started featuring the descriptor HUGE.

I think the OP has his mind on the upcoming Splash Day at Hippie Hollow,

He wants to come to Austin and hang out with the gang.