I'm back

Sorry if you have not heard from me in a while but I was dealing with a scary situation that is forever gone. I will get my website up again soon and add new pics<3 I'm available for incall and outcall. Light screening that requires two previous providers, work refernce, and a government issued ID. I am on p411 and have been for years, I recommend it to all my friends. Hope you guys have a sexy weekend and I get to see all my old friends again. If you recognize who I am please do not post it publicly but you may email me and ask.
XoXo
Pixiestar
😻😻😻
Well thank goodness your back, Christmas is early this year,,, Im gonna go ahead and PM you my workplace phone number and a picture of my drivers license, my wife’s name and cell number, and the contact info of my mom.

And if u need,,,updated pics of my dogs.
😂😂😂
Well thank goodness your back, Christmas is early this year,,, Im gonna go ahead and PM you my workplace phone number and a picture of my drivers license, my wife’s name and cell number, and the contact info of my mom.

And if u need,,,updated pics of my dogs. Originally Posted by bc1969
Lmao! I was thinking the same thing!

And if u need,,,updated pics of my dogs. Originally Posted by bc1969
Hmmmm bc? With tits and ass like that? Why wouldn't you? You've given it up for less. LOL
Light screening that requires two previous providers, work refernce, and a government issued ID. I am on p411 and have been for years, I recommend it to all my friends. Originally Posted by Pixiestar
Hi Pixiestar,

I’ve wanted to see you for a while, and I’m very happy you’re doing well.

I’d like to ask a couple questions for the sake of clarity. I’m sure that this will benefit potential new clients from ECCIE.

1. Are there any providers that you recommend or have a history of vouching for referrals?

I ask this question because there tends to be a trend of poor communication and reliability in this hobby.

I have a hard enough time getting a lot of girls I’ve seen to show up in time and return my inquiries. That being said, if I can’t get these girls to do that for me, how can I rely on them to act as a referral?

2. Do you have the same requirements for P411 members?

2a. Do they still need to provide two referrals from providers?

3. Do you accept any referrals from your male clients? If so, what are your rules for this?

Thank you for your time, and look forward to making the pleasure of your acquaintance.

Very Respectfully,

Blackbird_Nevermore
Welcome back PixeStar and welcome back Hot.....
Why the name change?
So Glad your beautiful piece of art is back and safe pixie. I’ve been wondering if your ok, cause I’ve emailed you several times. Looking forward to meeting you when your available..
So Glad your beautiful piece of art is back and safe pixie. I’ve been wondering if your ok, cause I’ve emailed you several times. Looking forward to meeting you when your available..
Hi Pixiestar,

Hi

I’ve wanted to see you for a while, and I’m very happy you’re doing well.

Thank you sweetie!

I’d like to ask a couple questions for the sake of clarity. I’m sure that this will benefit potential new clients from ECCIE.

Okay, that sounds good, I do need the clicks

1. Are there any providers that you recommend or have a history of vouching for referrals?

No

I ask this question because there tends to be a trend of poor communication and reliability in this hobby.

SexyChloe?

I have a hard enough time getting a lot of girls I’ve seen to show up in time and return my inquiries. That being said, if I can’t get these girls to do that for me, how can I rely on them to act as a referral?

Seriously?

2. Do you have the same requirements for P411 members?

Ah, yes & no

2a. Do they still need to provide two referrals from providers?

Ah, yes & no

3. Do you accept any referrals from your male clients? If so, what are your rules for this?

Please, do not contact them

Thank you for your time, and look forward to making the pleasure of your acquaintance.

Yeah, me two babe!

Very Respectfully,

Don’t forget that government ID

Blackbird_Nevermore

Who is this?
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Hmmmm bc? With tits and ass like that? Why wouldn't you? You've given it up for less. LOL Originally Posted by hotrix1
For less? You know to much

And she is fine—those legs go all the way to her ass,,,she’s tight!
P411 members are already screened to join their site so the screening process is just me looking and talking to providers that gave you an okay. I recommend p411 to everyone. It's so much simpler for the provider and has upscale providers on there where we work together as a team to keep each other safe. Hope that helps and you guys have a sexy, fabulous Sunday<3
XoXo
Pixie