BBW Recommendations

Any providers on the thicker side near the FWB area you gents could recommend?
BBW Ashley. She has reviews here. Fantastic lady, fun, reliable and VERY good at her craft.
I’d say I semi fit in this category I’m definitely one juicy thick woman!
NLN for sure in pcola

I met this one last night, she’s kinda in between gulf breeze and Navarre. She was a real sweetheart and good at what she does. Definitely is one that is in this line of work for the pleasure over the profit.
https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...m/770453489206
https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...m/770453489206 is MissyP. Both her and NLN enjoy the pleasure of and appt by us guys.
NicoleBBW is a touring provider, but she makes frequent stops to Fort Walton.

But, yes, NLN and MissyP are very good choices!!!

I’m writing a review on Eve. She’s in Fort Walton. I would describe her as curvy.
**peeks in** .... hiya.
If NLN is doing anything I would say go for her seen her way more thins then I can count and always a good time hell was there a couple weeks ago and definitely fulfilled my needs

I’ve heard many good things with missyP I sure what to see her but just haven’t had the time and avail to get away to see her but she is very high on my list as is Nayda wow if I could have morning noon and night with them I prob could be satisfied for a while lol
If NLN is doing anything I would say go for her seen her way more thins then I can count and always a good time hell was there a couple weeks ago and definitely fulfilled my needs

I’ve heard many good things with missyP I sure what to see her but just haven’t had the time and avail to get away to see her but she is very high on my list as is Nayda wow if I could have morning noon and night with them I prob could be satisfied for a while lol
Sorry for the echo phone freaked out
Hey Naughty, are you still taking a break from the sport?
Yes for the time being. I’m not sure how long I can last I’m dying from boredom. Stay safe evb.
Yeah I’m hard up bored lol
Yeah I’m hard up bored lol Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
At least something is hard for you.
I can’t wait to see Missy P again, I highly recommend her