quick question about screening

I'm thinking about venturing out to an indy/agency this week, it be my first time. well at least in Texas. How does screening work? what info do you have to give out? In vegas, it was more of a two call system, she came to me after confirming i was staying at the hotel. Thanks
Each provider requires different things for screening... best to find someone you want to see and find out what she requires, and go from there.
^ +1
They usually want the usual info: blood type, next of kin, etc . . .
They usually want the usual info: blood type, next of kin, etc . . . Originally Posted by pyramider

Nah... there are some that have super spidey senses and just go on gut feeling alone!
MOST will ask for references from previous ladies you have met.
If they don't answer.. no date.
They're just checking to make sure you:
aren't a cop
didn't hurt her
didn't short her $
was reasonably clean/safe/not abusive/didn't try BB...

If you have no references..
some will ask for personal/work info
also used to verify you're not a cop, and also in case you try something sheisty.
like run out without paying
hurt her

Be VERY careful who you give info to.
There are a lot of low class "ladies" who are all about scheming and getting the most $ for the least effort.
There are alerts of guys being blackmailed, robbed, etc.

The easiest/safest thing you could do is use a screening tool like
preferred 411 or date-check

both are accepted by most ladies nation wide and both give us both the secure feeling and anonymity we all like.

Also..
Use a prepaid "hobby" phone not associated with your real life, as well as an email address you don't use for personal/business life.
ditto! The most important thing for a fun session is that both parties fell safe!
I agree with Ms. Robin. I would go with someone who is well reviewed or at least has a good reputation. Usually the ladies that go on Spidey Sense alone are not reference friendly and defeats the purpose of establishing yourself as a hobbyist.
+1 with the ladies, p411/datecheck will help you a lot if your not comfortable with giving employment info etc.
Good luck & have fun
Welcome Back Red Robin. Glad to see you posting again !!!
The lady will normally have her screening requirements on her website or you can email her directly.