Holy Shit, Nancy has suckered Trump right in...

• WTF
  • 10-20-2020, 10:27 AM
Let hope Mitch stands strong on giving away too damn much money!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

After Senate Republicans fought for months for a smaller stimulus package, President Donald Trump is now saying he would rather spend even more on a bill than the $2.2 trillion House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Democrats pushed for.

True desperation. He is begging for votes and wants to give away a Gazillion Dollars to secure them. Plus it’s all talk. He knows it won’t go anywhere so he promise whatever. Lil Trumpites will go out and say “Trump is working for the people but the Congress can’t get it together .”

Sadly, Mitch has said fuck him, save the Senate. They won’t even go to 1.8 much less 2.2 or 3. A sure sign that Mitch and senate Republicans have decided to abandon Trump at the last minute.

In the words of John Cornyn “I disagree with with Trump under my breath so no one will hear me call him an idiot”
I doubt Nancy or T R U M P are serious about passing another stimulus.
MSN is your source ?

Ha. that splains alot.
I doubt Nancy or T R U M P are serious about passing another stimulus. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

I would like to see what exactly is in these "bills" that each side is slinging.

Why caint there just be a bill solely for each issue? If both sides really wanted to act in the best interest of the people...then they shouldnt be hiding it.

Much like Biden walking away from the questions about the laptop and Harris "taking no questions" .... They have so much riding on the shitheads stirring up the ability of having a fair election for anyone.

Kinda makes the ol "chad" problem pale in comparison..
the nancy and chuckie show been obstructing to 4 years now ( they don't care about us) too much cnnnn making them sound like god dumbasses
  • WTF
  • 10-21-2020, 09:23 AM

Sadly, Mitch has said fuck him, save the Senate. They won’t even go to 1.8 much less 2.2 or 3. A sure sign that Mitch and senate Republicans have decided to abandon Trump at the last minute.

t” Originally Posted by 1blackman1
They got their Supreme Court Justice....they no longer need Trump!

That silly SOB was too stupid to see what Mitch had coming for him.

Mitch ain't losing his election but Trump is his.

I actually think Mitch will be relieved when Trump is gone.

TRUMP TRAIN 2020,2024, 2028, etc....
...Crow is the fruit of the skies....
.. and shit is the fruit of the Dems....
TRUMP TRAIN 2020,2024, 2028, etc.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
So retarded. Trump can get fucked. Ivanka would make a great hooker though.
using the word retarded will get you jail time and forced re-education soon enough in our coming leftist paradise
using the word retarded will get you jail time and forced re-education soon enough in our coming leftist paradise Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Trumptards will need tons of re-education in navigation of the new world order.
Trumptards will need tons of re-education in navigation of the new world order. Originally Posted by royamcr
This ^^^^^^^^^^

This is the dims agenda!