POPO NEEDS TO PROTECT ONLY THOSE WHO....

... choose to support them. PERIOD

Ifn the Dems want to cancel the POlice, then the POlice should just send that social worker down to the hood on response to the Dem-involved SITU.

That should fix it pretty damn quick.
I don't often agree with you on here TW, but I do on this.
Agreed one hunert percent!

Many police depts. have begun cancelling security for these dipshits that have defunded them!
Is it time to start singing Kumbaya yet ?
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 05:27 PM
Time for the West Coast marxist cities to sing funeral dirges for the ashes left on the morning of Nov 4!
i pray not one police officer is put at risk.
and not one damn penny for reconstruction of the self-immolated marxist cities of the West Coast marxist Anti-fa OBLM terrorists.
Like Trump's chances?
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 05:31 PM
LD - u are entitled to your opinion.

as biden said - 'shoot them in the leg" (actually referring to terrorists shooting cops in the leg)

fortunately - dogs which institute violence, looting assault, arson, and mayhem have Four legs to target!
... choose to support them. PERIOD

Ifn the Dems want to cancel the POlice, then the POlice should just send that social worker down to the hood on response to the Dem-involved SITU.

That should fix it pretty damn quick. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The Democrats are chasing a "Pipe Dream" on Police Reform. What they should do is put their efforts towards citizen reform. No Cop ever did anything without the actions of a citizen.
Like Trump's chances? Originally Posted by Lapdog
They say "Pictures say a thousand words.."

I say "Video says even more...."

Don't depend on the media to tell you anything different than the reality that you can see with your own eyes.

Im starting to feel a little bad for Biden. *

Its really sad.

* Not really...psyche ! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'd say his chances are pretty damn good, based on the actuality of the turnouts... see the video
The number of people at his rallies nowhere near come close to the number of people it's going to take to carry the election. You know that. Dream on.
Wait, you must be a "dreamer"....
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 06:43 PM
Imagine

John Lennon

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man

Lennon was a DPST marxist totalitarian ahead of his time

His message is clear
Mark David Chapman is a fucking hero!
The number of people at his rallies nowhere near come close to the number of people it's going to take to carry the election. You know that. Dream on. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Biden's Rallies are so small even job interviews for a Walmart Cashier attract more people.
Did you just return from one?