Address: West Park & 59
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: The girl in the pics. 5’3, DD's, slim waist & big ass
Recommendation: No
Damn that sucks sorry bro
Bummer, dude. I've been there & it sucks. I really am drawn to darker skinned ladies (S.Pacific or S.Asia, or Hispanics) can't seem to locate the darker Asians -but sure can find about 1,293,575000 Pastie white Chinese. And 3 out of 4 nice bodied Hispanics are rip-offs, scammers, etc.

Still looking...
  • mb75
  • 03-21-2022, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=And 3 out of 4 nice bodied Hispanics are rip-offs, scammers, etc.

Still looking...[/QUOTE]

+1
Dang, dude! Shit must’ve really gone downhill with her. Not at all like my first experience but I definitely won’t be going back for a second visit.
Don’t take that shit from these hoes…..

I had one on Richmond by the Legends poker room try some BS on me after like 2 minutes says no more sucky, I say suck it, I paid for it……She agreed to 80 extra to suck…on top of the like 40 half hour…so she refused, I said suck it or bring my money back or I’m not leaving. It ended up getting loud as she raised her voice and I did the same. In walks another gal that’s poker English, I said I wasn’t leaving without a refund, they spoke in Chinese or whatever, the girl got mad, I again said I’m not leaving without a refund and if you got some guy in here that wants to fight bring him out. That sent her to the money room and back with my cash.

Don’t let these hoes get away with that shit. They’re scanless
... And if you got some guy in here that wants to fight bring him out... Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
lol
I saw her today, and i flat out said forget the massage. and i took off my shoes and pants and had her strip down. Lasted about 30 minutes with her. Fuck the massage. Just straight to what i wanted.
Well one of our basic guidelines:

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread