Jared Kushner gets paid off

The main Saudi sovereign wealth fund, controlled by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, invested $2 billion in Jared Kushner's new private equity firm six months after Kushner left the White House, where he was a key defender of bin Salman, even though the Saudi fund's investment screening committee expressed serious misgivings, The New York Times reported Sunday night, citing internal documents. Kushner was a senior White House adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald Trump.

The screening committee's four members — current or former heads of Saudi Aramco, Dow Chemical, the Saudi Central Bank, and Saudi Industrial Development Fund — voted unanimously against investing in Kushner's fledging Affinity Fund, citing the "inexperience" of its management, an asset management fee that "seems excessive," and the fact that due diligence found the firm's operations "unsatisfactory in all aspects," the Times reports. "But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund" overruled the screening panel
big whoop. connections paid off.
Fine by me. I don't begrudge anyone for making money because of who they know. I don't care whether it is Hunter Biden or Trump's kids or his son in law. Cash in when you can. I wish my last name meant something. I'd be driving a different Lamborghini every day and I wouldn't give a fuck how crooked it looked.

I get the OP's point though. I assume he's basically just saying some of you clowns act so offended by Hunter Biden and act like Trump's kids don't do the exact same type of crooked shit by cashing in on their family name.

Stop being hypocrites, Hunter bashers. It's called nepotism. It has been part of affluent society since the beginning of time. It always will be that way. Wealthy people take care of their own. It's how it works, and I have no problem with that regardless of whether it has to do with Biden or Trump.
Cash in when you can. I wish my last name meant something. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And people wonder at the state of the nation...

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. ~ John Adams.
They wonder at it?

Religious like you?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahshs
big whoop. connections paid off. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Agreed. That’s why no one with a lick of sense gives a fuck about Hunter Biden.

At least he has a lot of experience in private equity which explains why the crown Prince would override his advisors and give 2B to Kushner’s private equity fund.

“ However, citing an internal document dated June 30, The Times reported that an internal PIF panel tasked with assessing the feasibility of investment was reluctant to support Kushner's fund, citing his lack of experience.

The group also flagged that its background check found that Affinity Partners was "unsatisfactory in all aspects" and that there were "public relations risks" given Kushner was a former senior adviser to Trump, The Times said.

But the panel was overruled by the board of the PIF, The Times reported. The chairman of the board is Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the country's de facto leader who has formed a close bond with Kushner since 2017.”
The real point for the forum is all the Trumpites suck on Hunter.

Jared was up to worse stuff than this latest news during the Trump administration. He and Ivanka raked it in, learning lessons from Big Daddy Trumpbucks.
So you're saying that both Hunter and F Joe Biden should be investigated immediately as Old Cabbage Head is currently in office? I would have to agree.
Put words in your mouth....not in mine.
It only needs a years long investigation if it involves a low hanging liberal. The guilty corrupt gop just call everything a witch hunt and hide behind their "privilege" lol n omg n crooked as trumpy

Dah...times are a coming for the corrupt gop
The real point for the forum is all the Trumpites suck on Hunter.

Jared was up to worse stuff than this latest news during the Trump administration. He and Ivanka raked it in, learning lessons from Big Daddy Trumpbucks. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... The Trump kids running the Trump Organization.
Trump no longer could - as He was on as President.

That's quite a bit different than VP Joe Biden meeting
with Hunter's donor mates and Joe getting "kickbacks"
from business deals.

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 04-11-2022, 04:19 PM

from business deals.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Was Biden VP in 2017?

What kickback?

Is that like the famous piss tape?

from business deals.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

You are so wrong you would be robbed blind by the Trumps. Actually if you are donating you are being robbed blind.

They are a money grubbing crooked family from top to bottom. This latest story is just the tip of the iceberg. Jared and Ivanka took so much money from Chinese investors you can't even count it all. Where do you think they are getting the tens of millions they are buying FL property with ? And their neighbors can't stand them.
Was Biden VP in 2017?

What kickback?

Is that like the famous piss tape? Originally Posted by WTF
... The kickbacks to the "Big Guy"...
The information from HUNTER'S laptop.

Meeting with Hunter's business partners and then
lying about doing that... that's yer god Joe Biden.

### Salty
The main Saudi sovereign wealth fund, controlled by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, invested $2 billion in Jared Kushner's new private equity firm six months after Kushner left the White House, where he was a key defender of bin Salman, even though the Saudi fund's investment screening committee expressed serious misgivings, The New York Times reported Sunday night, citing internal documents. Kushner was a senior White House adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald Trump.

The screening committee's four members — current or former heads of Saudi Aramco, Dow Chemical, the Saudi Central Bank, and Saudi Industrial Development Fund — voted unanimously against investing in Kushner's fledging Affinity Fund, citing the "inexperience" of its management, an asset management fee that "seems excessive," and the fact that due diligence found the firm's operations "unsatisfactory in all aspects," the Times reports. "But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund" overruled the screening panel Originally Posted by VitaMan
You're pissing in the wind again.