Let's do a war to avoid discussing

This....

Looks transitory, as in transitioning up during the F Joe Biden occupation.
  • WTF
  • 04-12-2022, 09:14 AM
Do you two get paid in rubles?
Do you two get paid in rubles? Originally Posted by WTF
Presenting the truth doesn't require that I get paid.
Maybe some are colorblind. The green box in the upper right corner is when Putin came into Ukraine, therefore, everything to left of it all F Joe Biden. Here's a picture that precedes the war to help some understand:

WTF has “Bidenism” bad.

Bidenism…….”Hating Donald Trump and his policies so bad that you are willing to turn the Country over to an Old, Senile, Inept, Lying, Corrupt Pathetic Piece of Shit.”

Poor OP. Somebody get him a bib so he doesn’t foam all over his tighty whitey!

HAHAHAHhhHhHhh!
Do you two get paid in rubles? Originally Posted by WTF
I’d rather have rubles. They’re backed by gold now.
  • WTF
  • 04-12-2022, 05:06 PM
I’d rather have rubles. They’re backed by gold now. Originally Posted by bambino
Thank you for your honesty Comrade bambino
  • WTF
  • 04-12-2022, 05:08 PM
WTF has “Bidenism” bad.

Bidenism…….”Hating Donald Trump and his policies so bad that you are willing to turn the Country over to an Old, Senile, Inept, Lying, Corrupt Pathetic Piece of Shit.” Originally Posted by Jackie S
You don't see me sucking on Bidens balls like those worshippers of Trump hanging like dingle berries from his ass.
I R Pepe I R Sad. I R know not why I R Sad. mebbe it because Biden is a shithead?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't see me sucking on Bidens balls like those worshippers of Trump hanging like dingle berries from his ass. Originally Posted by WTF

so you are invisible ..

bahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
[QUOTE=WTF;1062810945]You don't see me sucking on Bidens balls like those worshippers of Trump.

... Yes, we do... You're with Biden all the day...

### Salty
... that you are willing to turn the Country over to an Old, Senile, Inept, Lying, Corrupt Pathetic Piece of Shit.” Originally Posted by Jackie S
It an an Old, white guy that is a Senile, Inept, Lying, Corrupt, Pathetic Piece of Shit that's been in politics for 50+ years .

This....

Originally Posted by texassapper
Tell it to Putin.