Current uniform for DFW Summer School Extras:

Loose fitting khaki short
No belt
Untucked oversized collared polo
Newer style cross trainer shoes
Cotton comfortable socks

Should pass all dirrchecks

Enjoy Originally Posted by Blavish
That uniform is year round. During the cold months, the shorts are a great natural screening tool; only the serious play girls come around.
That uniform is year round. During the cold months, the shorts are a great natural screening tool; only the serious play girls come around. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
IMAPACKIN My brain isn't working and can't figure out the shorts as screening tool. Can you pls explain?
If it’s 30 degrees outside and a guy is in the club wearing shorts, the girls know what’s up!

And if any of you think Nike Air Monarchs or New Balance shoes qualify, you are wrong.

Socks should also be the really short kind that do not come above the ankle.
IMAPACKIN My brain isn't working and can't figure out the shorts as screening tool. Can you pls explain? Originally Posted by bosskeeping
Sure. The girls understand guys in shorts when it's 40 degrees outside are there for extras. Those that are not interested in providing them will walk right past you, like you are wearing Frodo's invisibility cloak. The ones looking to make "extra" money will come right up.
Will try it out this fall. Seems like a lot of trouble to get extras, but you guys are genius for figuring this out.

thx for explaining it
Will try it out this fall. Seems like a lot of trouble to get extras, but you guys are genius for figuring this out.

thx for explaining it Originally Posted by bosskeeping
I won't wear shorts under 50 so I rarely go when it's cold but I can say I haven't worn long pants in a strip club in over a decade. No drawers either.

Make sure they are baggy and a soft material. The good girls are on thier knees, hands up your shorts in less than 60 seconds.
I used to use this uniform and would indeed get attention from the hard core players in the clubs. And most of the not easy sluts would ignore me. About 5-6 years ago I completely switched how I dress. Now. I dress better than most guys but not over the top. The current style of dress now gets me the attention of the hotter dancers most assume do not play. A little time chatting and a couple of drinks, it seldom I do not get what I want from the "non-players" . And typically for the same or even less that what the hard core players charge. The image I present plus my laid back, low pressure style seems to lower their defenses I get a lot of comments at the table about how they wish more guys would be respectful like me. Once they are comfortable, I bring up the topic of extras but couched in discrete terms. More often than not,off to play after that. Seems to work well for me. Food for thought
OBSG how would you describe your “uniform” now?