BBD VIP Question

• mb60
  • 05-22-2022, 02:55 PM
Is the same privacy come into play for the $ 350 rooms as the $ 650 rooms at BBD ?
As always, it depends on a lot of things. Because of their location there's going to be less foot traffic walking by the $650 rooms than by the $350 rooms, but there's really nothing to stop a manager, waitress, or even another customer from sticking their head in or even walking in to the $650 room. Of course, it would be a pretty lousy thing for another customer to do, but there's nothing to stop them.

The $350 rooms can be pretty decent, although guys will sometimes take a seat at the high-top table just outside or will walk by and the real jerks will try to take a look inside. Doesn't happen often, though, in my experience and if you're one that can afford it and inclined to spend that kind of money it can be a decent experience. Obviously conditions will be better on a slow Sunday or Tuesday afternoon than on a busy Saturday night.

Actually, the cheaper booths along the side of the first floor are better than you might think, as long as there aren't people sitting around a nearby table with some of them looking your way. Sitting in the booth it looks pretty open and exposed, but if you check it looking from the outside it's more private than you might think.
Not sure if this is still correct, but behind the main stage during the day used to be bottle service only. Had many a very good time back there over the years
  • pimpG
  • 05-24-2022, 07:54 AM
There's a $350 room at BDD? Always thought the only rooms were the $650 ones. I wonder where they are because I've never seen them. Thanks for the info
There's a $350 room at BDD? Always thought the only rooms were the $650 ones. I wonder where they are because I've never seen them. Thanks for the info Originally Posted by pimpG
The $350 ones are at the very back of the upstairs. I think the booths on the lower floor are like $150. Days behind the stage are bottle service only but I don't know what those cost. Some day girls will buy themselves off and try to get enough customers behind the stage to recoup the expense.
  • pimpG
  • 05-24-2022, 02:27 PM
Very back of upstairs as in behind the bar upstairs or the other side past the $650 rooms? Also it's $165 + whatever u discuss with the girl during the day for behind the stage
I did a 350 room during construction and after. During was awesome. After was not. Then 165 behind main stage. Trust me the 165 is better.
  • mb60
  • 05-25-2022, 11:04 PM
So I'm assuming the 350 rooms do not have doors ?
The last time I was behind the stage, we were right up against the window. It was hot getting the lap dance and feeling like I was the center of the attention even though no one could see me in the main room, but damn those lights are bright back there.
So I'm assuming the 350 rooms do not have doors ? Originally Posted by mb60
Correct they are booths with smaller openings so there is A very modest amount of privacy. Keep.in mind, Dallas does not allow truly private areas. The inside of any area must be Visible to anyone walking by