Name: Amy
Phone: 832 933 7236
Email Address: n/a as far as I know
URL / Website: n/a as far as I know
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Montrose
Activities: Massage, L1, L2.... some joyful nekkidness
Hair Length and Color: Black. Pulled up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amy is tall. She is slender and in good condition. She has what I would call a swimmers body.

I think she has smallish MM/s and nice long nipples. Her butt is a bit larger than typical asian bottoms. Having said this, if you are in for a nicely rounded booty you will be disappointed.

Southern region is closely cropped. Actually a very nice look.

She is pretty. And she has a nice, warm welcoming
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by joemother
Well she is now on my list of favorites for sure. She reminds me of a very tall slender Asian woman that I saw for several years. Her name was "Singing Julie". Called her that because she had a beautiful voice and she would sometimes sing quietly while she was doing a massage. Unfortunately she went back to China. I will take your advice and be sure to follow it.

jpb
Originally Posted by SunKingXIV
Cant say. Call the number and ask. That is what I did.

jpb
Originally Posted by xfrankx
I sent you a DM

jpb
I thought Singing Julie married some guy here. Her moving back to China is a surprise because she was trying to get citizenship here. She was always critical of China.
Saw her for years, always a good time.
Originally Posted by xfrankx
Singing Julie is a blast from past. She was awesome. Yes good voice. Crazy hair!
Singing Julie is a blast from past. She was awesome. Yes good voice. Crazy hair! Originally Posted by worldbfree
She was extraordinary!! And yes, she had some great hair didn't she. I liked the walk up the staircase, watching her from behind. Visiting with her was cool. Very nice lady. I have been looking for someone similar. Would like to find a mature, independent asian woman who gives a nice massage out of her own house or apartment again.

jpb