URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-18088#rubmaps
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 610 Galleria area
Activities: FBSM +
Hair Length and Color: Extra medium, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4" slender okay face, nicely dressed, attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Plus some of the rooms have a shower in them. Always a nice touch, and never a rush if you want to shower afterward.
Times are never good in a recession
  • Pyle1
  • 03-01-2023, 12:10 PM
Please stay on topic, this review has nothing to do with the economy.
I went here last year and got a girl named Cherry who was actually very athletic, yet plump. I never got around to making a review. I asked to see the whole line up, and after translating thick and plump on my phone to Chinese, they found just who I needed. She let me hit when she found the magnum bareskin I stashed under the pillow when she told me to flip, but she was being very very quiet saying they don't allow it there, but she would do it with me. She got super wet and made a mess on me even, but she kept getting up to check the door and started rushing me. I ultimately just got up and left. I was super upset cause this killed my vibe. She said sorry and gave me her number and said let's meet, but never really responded when I hit her up. When I came back to the spa, they said she went to LA for good and showed me a piss poor line up from that front left room that they all kinda hang out in. Damn I miss Cherry. The few times I've gone back to check talent, it wasn't good. And No FS here. Cherry was just milking her last dollar before she left I guess.
Nice Review. Need to check that place out.

• Pyle1
  • 03-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Nice Review. Need to check that place out.

, Originally Posted by O'Mike

• Pyle1
  • 03-03-2023, 06:21 PM
I went here last year and got a girl named Cherry who was actually very athletic, yet plump. I never got around to making a review. I asked to see the whole line up, and after translating thick and plump on my phone to Chinese, they found just who I needed. She let me hit when she found the magnum bareskin I stashed under the pillow when she told me to flip, but she was being very very quiet saying they don't allow it there, but she would do it with me. She got super wet and made a mess on me even, but she kept getting up to check the door and started rushing me. I ultimately just got up and left. I was super upset cause this killed my vibe. She said sorry and gave me her number and said let's meet, but never really responded when I hit her up. When I came back to the spa, they said she went to LA for good and showed me a piss poor line up from that front left room that they all kinda hang out in. Damn I miss Cherry. The few times I've gone back to check talent, it wasn't good. And No FS here. Cherry was just milking her last dollar before she left I guess. Originally Posted by blackrogers

It isn't a FS line-up place. There are other places for that.