the miles on this one

https://skipthegames.com/posts/hudso...e/327296004019

this has to be by far the longest going whores out there... that or brandi from Albany... I never seen updated or face pics of rand but brandi shows the mileage on her....randilyn must be lowering her standards or wants more business almost never seen her post on skip the games... I don't think she has any demons ... she must say shit i wanna a new outfit time to suck a dick lol
She has good reviews but all CBJ. Deal breaker.
@funtimess44 ........... your obviously not to observant because ive been advertising on stg for a few yrs now .... and yes i only do cbj. ive stayed very healthy that way in all the yrs of me providing i wont ever give in on that . and i might have miles on me but you will never here of me robbing anyone or having any bad habits .. in fact my business booms becasue there are gents out there that wont see providers who offer bbj or bare anything becasue they want to stay healthier and safe as well ...... and its nice to know i have a fan club out there who talk about me carry on fun times keep stalking ciao ill keep concentrating on me !!!!!
Uh oh, shits hitting the fan now lol.

Although CBJ isn’t my game of choice, I’d be willing to take Ms Randilyn for a ride. (Btw, pardon my choice of words Ms Randi lol). But, I find her pics quite sexy and me being the old man I am now, I do enjoy the experienced providers….and as this lady says…has some miles on her. Believe me, I played hockey for nearly 20 years, and I certainly have many miles on my old ass. Including a crooked nose and many scars on my face. So, who the fuck am I to judge about age and miles.

Not to mention, I don’t see any No Reviews of this lady.

I’m not back in central NY permanently until the end of September, but I’d definitely be interested in seeing this sexy lady.
Randi is the safest lady that I know in this industry. And I know many.
Thanks for the confirmation BBG, much appreciated.

Btw, PM sent Randi