Baelee

When was the last anybody here, heard from her? Just prior to her last posting on T, I had a text convo going that abruptly ended and nothing since...
She was in the area last week I believe. I see her every time she comes by, but was away last week when she posted her visit. She always takes it down when she is all booked for the trip.
When was the last anybody here, heard from her? Just prior to her last posting on T, I had a text convo going that abruptly ended and nothing since... Originally Posted by Woodman2023
She just texted me. Her most recent trip was canceled last minute. She’ll be back in a couple of weeks.
Yeah I figured as much. Thanks for getting back to me!
Just help spread the word that Baelee is TERRIBLE so that we can lock her in when she’s in town. No one needs to know that she’s the best thing to hit Albany dollar for dollar and pound for pound. Keep it our little secret.
Wink wink 😉
Wink wink 😉 Originally Posted by Woodman2023
So glad she’s finally back this week! Absolute GFE and gets better every time!
She was hard core on needing references from me and I really don't have any regulars! It's a Shane, I would enjoy meeting her...lol
Just make up some shit. Think these bitches really check lol
Just make up some shit. Think these bitches really check lol Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
She does check. I know for a fact she does. She’s also picky who she’ll see. My sense is there are guys who don’t get a second chance. But once you’re in, my experience has been that she gets better and better every time you see her. I also think the bulk of her clients are repeats.
She was hard core on needing references from me and I really don't have any regulars! It's a Shane, I would enjoy meeting her...lol Originally Posted by Tango60
She’ll take Dezzi as a reference. I was trying to organize getting them both in one room.
Originally Posted by woodbandit
The one and only.
She does check. I know for a fact she does. She’s also picky who she’ll see. My sense is there are guys who don’t get a second chance. But once you’re in, my experience has been that she gets better and better every time you see her. I also think the bulk of her clients are repeats. Originally Posted by George1990
Just don't cross her, even slightly. She's lose her fucking shit.
Just don't cross her, even slightly. She's lose her fucking shit. Originally Posted by ignoramus