Should Providers Still Work After Child Birth?

No!
That gives a pretty big timeframe pal. A lot of providers have kids and are just fine in my book. If you are talking about within 3 weeks of the birth of a rugrat, I would have to agree though...
That would rule out about 60-70 percent of the providers. The large majority of them have children. Hell, some of the best ones I've seen had children. I wouldn't rule them out.
I'm really surprized that this asshat got in 36 posts before he was banned.
  • Trey
  • 01-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Dumb, we would have less then half of what's here now if every girl with a kid was out.
I will agree with you guys. With that being said, I cannot resist.........

Where's Waldo?

LMMFAO!
What a disturbing avatar he had! Urgh!
I hope its a life time ban.
I agree...providers shouldn't work right after child birth...
  • Trey
  • 01-01-2012, 12:34 PM
I agree...providers shouldn't work right after child birth... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah that is very true. You would imagine you wouldn't have to say this, much like you shouldn't work while on the rag. But we all know plenty try to do so anyway.
Why would a provider provide for just herself, if she is not supporting others ? I don't think providers provide because they are horny (unlike us), but because it is an "easy" money.
Why would a provider provide for just herself, if she is not supporting others ? I don't think providers provide because they are horny (unlike us), but because it is an "easy" money. Originally Posted by makerl57
Easy money?

I'll put it in a nice way and call you naive.
  • fawn
  • 01-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Should Providers Still Work After Child Birth? No! Originally Posted by Waldo666
Sweetie, since the beginning of time, women have been working right after child birth...
But now any doctor will tell a woman after having a baby, NOT to have intercourse until after her 6 weeks check up... but then after that yes it is fine to go back to work, you have to be able to support the baby right! And I know some may not understand this concept because you're not a mother... But we as women will do what ever it takes to provide for our children...
  • Rezo
  • 01-12-2012, 09:33 PM
I see Xavier still comes around to stick his neck out
Easy money?

I'll put it in a nice way and call you naive. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
That is why I said "easy" and not easy.